• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Appreciation for Amex

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have few Visa Master and Rupay Cards but never Amex ones. I tried once but got straight away rejection and I found about @BestBanker in one of the thread. Contacted him and Applied for myself, wife and brother and All 3 are approved in flash. Never experience such fast process and that too when No C2C is involved. Got couple of Travel and one MRCC. Cards are on a way and will reach in couple of days.

Once again thanks to @BestBanker and also @TechnoFino for this wonderful forum through which this was possible

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
I have few Visa Master and Rupay Cards but never Amex ones. I tried once but got straight away rejection and I found about @BestBanker in one of the thread. Contacted him and Applied for myself, wife and brother and All 3 are approved in flash. Never experience such fast process and that too when No C2C is involved. Got couple of Travel and one MRCC. Cards are on a way and will reach in couple of days.

Once again thanks to @BestBanker and also @TechnoFino for this wonderful forum through which this was possible
Welcome and thanks for your kind words :)

BlueFlash

TF Premier
I also recently got an Amex card, and one really unique feature that I came across was that Amex allows the delivery of the card to a "one-time address", which can be any address (need not be registered communication/permanent address); You don't even need to have any address proof of that; And this request can be done over just a call itself; No need to even send a mail; You just need to verbally call out your desired delivery address to customer care and he/she will get it done on the fly, and you will have your card dispatched in the next few mins.
@BestBanker Not sure if you are aware of above, but this is some really great feature. Super useful for folks having an Aadhar address in an Amex approved city, but doing work from home.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
I also recently got an Amex card, and one really unique feature that I came across was that Amex allows the delivery of the card to a "one-time address", which can be any address (need not be registered communication/permanent address); You don't even need to have any address proof of that; And this request can be done over just a call itself; No need to even send a mail; You just need to verbally call out your desired delivery address to customer care and he/she will get it done on the fly, and you will have your card dispatched in the next few mins.
@BestBanker Not sure if you are aware of above, but this is some really great feature. Super useful for folks having an Aadhar address in an Amex approved city, but doing work from home.
It is possible. Its is available for a long time.