• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Appreciation for Amex

dineshweb

TF Buzz
May be pincode unserviceable or credit profile did not suit to AMEX
They must have mentioned rejection reason on rejection email
Pincode is serviceable since my brother has one.
This was the mail content I've received after the rejection

My CIBIL is 772

"American Express has specific Card membership criteria and for your application, the information we received from the Credit Information Company does not satisfy our internal criteria."

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1 year passed but got no limit enhancement on my amex card can this be doene on card to card basis please guide or any way out
You can call the customer care first to see whether they have any CL enhancement offer by saying you have not received one since 1 year. If not there, then Salary Slip or ITR only as mentioned above.

rohitnsync

TF Select
Welcome and thanks for your kind words :)
Hey there...I am facing an issue with my MRCC application. I shut my 2nd Amex credit card on 9th July in order to apply for MRCC. After that, the customer care executive confirmed on the same day itself that I can now apply for MRCC card. When I did that it got declined. It has been a harrowing experience following up with the customer care team who always told me that the case is been looked into. But yesterday I was told that regardless of the fault of AMEX, you'll need to wait for 90 days. Like WTF? I am losing out on this referral period and AMEX is not taking ownership of their own mess. Twice I emailed the head of customer service but no reply. I didn't expect this slack from Amex.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Worst experience with amex CC application and most unprofessional. Have most super premium cards as I have high salary and high credit rating, but amex rejected after vkyc and not being transparent on reason for decline.