• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Appreciation for Amex

I also recently got an Amex card, and one really unique feature that I came across was that Amex allows the delivery of the card to a "one-time address", which can be any address (need not be registered communication/permanent address); You don't even need to have any address proof of that; And this request can be done over just a call itself; No need to even send a mail; You just need to verbally call out your desired delivery address to customer care and he/she will get it done on the fly, and you will have your card dispatched in the next few mins.
@BestBanker Not sure if you are aware of above, but this is some really great feature. Super useful for folks having an Aadhar address in an Amex approved city, but doing work from home.
hey, this is useful. can this be done even when the card is applied for online?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@BestBanker Can we give Office address that is in Amex approved City while applying for the card? and deliver it to a permanent address as WFH (a non-serviceable city).
Office address proof will be a company declaration form for address?

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
@BestBanker Can we give Office address that is in Amex approved City while applying for the card? and deliver it to a permanent address as WFH (a non-serviceable city).
Office address proof will be a company declaration form for address?
Residence address should be in sourcing city. Office doesn't matter

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But as I know we can put residential address same as office address. I have received one card in the same way. But now as I do not work from office. Can we not put the same office address in residential and ask to ship the card later on the one time address i.e. the permanent home address (not in sourcing City)?

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also recently got an Amex card, and one really unique feature that I came across was that Amex allows the delivery of the card to a "one-time address", which can be any address (need not be registered communication/permanent address); You don't even need to have any address proof of that; And this request can be done over just a call itself; No need to even send a mail; You just need to verbally call out your desired delivery address to customer care and he/she will get it done on the fly, and you will have your card dispatched in the next few mins.
@BestBanker Not sure if you are aware of above, but this is some really great feature. Super useful for folks having an Aadhar address in an Amex approved city, but doing work from home.
But you need serviceable current/permanent address, right?

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Do Amex conduct resident address verification ?? I am right now in my hometown for around 2 months, can I get the card delivered at my friend's residence address (Greater Noida) ??