• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card approved- appreciation post

srikbs8095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thank you so much @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 for helping me get a Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, he was very helpful understanding my issues, in-spite of previous rejections.
So this was my case, applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card 16/02/22 got declined without proper reason with 2 CIBIL hits.

Applied for Magus for my dad and got add on for the same with a limit of ₹ 3L, was using it for a year and now credit limit increased to ₹ 5L.

Decided to open a account in Axis, opened Burgundy account in Dec 2022, to find out there was a customer id linked to my mobile, had to get that deleted and open the account. BM asked me to wait for sometime before applying for a credit card at Axis.

Applied again for Magnus through BM on 26/12/2022, got message stating that 09/03/2023 "Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly." just to find out a week later, it has been declined, because I have an add on card.

Found @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 through this platform, spoke to him and told my issues. He asked me to close the add on card since there is a clause by Axis, one person cannot have add on card and primary card at the same time, gave closure request, and he deleted my add on CIF ID.

Applied for Reserve Credit Card on 15/03/23 offline with C2C offline method with the Burgundy Cust ID., card got approved on 26/03/23, due to the pending address verification closure. Card showed in Axis Bank App on 26/03/23.

Finally card received on 31/03/23 with a limit of ₹ 6L, welcome bonus of 50,000 points also credited.

P.S: If you want to apply for Axis Bank Affluent Cards please contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
How do you plan to recoup the heavy fee with such a low credit limit?