• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card approved- appreciation post

aintshocked

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thank you so much @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 for helping me get a Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, he was very helpful understanding my issues, in-spite of previous rejections.
So this was my case, applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card 16/02/22 got declined without proper reason with 2 CIBIL hits.

Applied for Magus for my dad and got add on for the same with a limit of ₹ 3L, was using it for a year and now credit limit increased to ₹ 5L.

Decided to open a account in Axis, opened Burgundy account in Dec 2022, to find out there was a customer id linked to my mobile, had to get that deleted and open the account. BM asked me to wait for sometime before applying for a credit card at Axis.

Applied again for Magnus through BM on 26/12/2022, got message stating that 09/03/2023 "Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly." just to find out a week later, it has been declined, because I have an add on card.

Found @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 through this platform, spoke to him and told my issues. He asked me to close the add on card since there is a clause by Axis, one person cannot have add on card and primary card at the same time, gave closure request, and he deleted my add on CIF ID.

Applied for Reserve Credit Card on 15/03/23 offline with C2C offline method with the Burgundy Cust ID., card got approved on 26/03/23, due to the pending address verification closure. Card showed in Axis Bank App on 26/03/23.

Finally card received on 31/03/23 with a limit of ₹ 6L, welcome bonus of 50,000 points also credited.

P.S: If you want to apply for Axis Bank Affluent Cards please contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯

KyloRen

TF Buzz
Thank you so much @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 for helping me get a Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, he was very helpful understanding my issues, in-spite of previous rejections.
So this was my case, applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card 16/02/22 got declined without proper reason with 2 CIBIL hits.

Applied for Magus for my dad and got add on for the same with a limit of ₹ 3L, was using it for a year and now credit limit increased to ₹ 5L.

Decided to open a account in Axis, opened Burgundy account in Dec 2022, to find out there was a customer id linked to my mobile, had to get that deleted and open the account. BM asked me to wait for sometime before applying for a credit card at Axis.

Applied again for Magnus through BM on 26/12/2022, got message stating that 09/03/2023 "Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly." just to find out a week later, it has been declined, because I have an add on card.

Found @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 through this platform, spoke to him and told my issues. He asked me to close the add on card since there is a clause by Axis, one person cannot have add on card and primary card at the same time, gave closure request, and he deleted my add on CIF ID.

Applied for Reserve Credit Card on 15/03/23 offline with C2C offline method with the Burgundy Cust ID., card got approved on 26/03/23, due to the pending address verification closure. Card showed in Axis Bank App on 26/03/23.

Finally card received on 31/03/23 with a limit of ₹ 6L, welcome bonus of 50,000 points also credited.

P.S: If you want to apply for Axis Bank Affluent Cards please contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Congratulations
Vimal Raj has helped me to get reserve too
how much time did it take for 50k bonus ER to be credited?

Rutesh

TF Neo
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 : Thank you so much Vimal Raj for helping me out to get my Reserve. You are the best! Keep up the good work.

@guys : Please do contact him if you need any HNI cards with Axis. He has very good knowledge over Axis products.
Even my RM donot have knowledge over Axis products like he has.

@TechnoFino : If we can give him any special status in this community if possible so that many people can reach out to him for Axis cards.

Best Regards,

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi I am unable to DM u
Want to apply for Reserve for myself and Magnus for wife .
Pls help
Am unable to dm you .

dipesh7

TF Buzz
myself n wife has a previlage CC. i applied for magnus 2 months back n got the card. now i applied for an magnusvadd on for my wife thru the bank after getting approval. will they reject my application?
Did you asked for a upgrade or a new magnus card ?

And I would like to thank Vimal too for helping me with my Reserve Card. It was an unbelievably long & complicated & painful journey to get the card. It took several weeks. Required me to apply twice (first time apparently my PAN was incorrect I don't know how!). Then I had to yell at some people at Axis and Vimal did a lot behind the scenes as well... and finally I got approved.

I had started the application process online initially and I'm sure everyone knows how crappy and idiotic that process is. It's unbelievable - they have such good products and such incredibly bad service (except Vimal)!

I was just remembering how I got my Citi Prestige card. Called them and asked them to upgrade my Premier Miles card. They saw that I qualified based on CC limit. Immediately transferred me to their Prestige team. Super polished lady from the Prestige team went over the card information with me and within 2-3 days I got the new card. Never had a question about is this allowed or that at that time. This was probably some 7-10 years ago. And of course Prestige service till date has been 7 stars out of 5. They've gone above and beyond with me every time I needed their help.

I'm just hoping the whole Prestige team comes to Axis and improves things and there are a few more Vimals in Axis.