• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Appreciation post]Smoothest Axis Magnus application experience

Rohit_Gupta

TF Buzz
You will have to inform the lounge receptionist that you would like to guest X people. While swiping your card they will add the number of guests and ask you to sign.
thank you.

In case I and my wife is going receptionist will enter 2 guests and swipe the card. Do I need to put the PIN for Priority Pass or its just a direct swipe?

thank you.

In case I and my wife is going receptionist will enter 2 guests and swipe the card. Do I need to put the PIN for Priority Pass or its just a direct swipe?
I assume you're the primary card and PP holder. So you have unlimited free entries. Your wife in this case would be the "guest". So they will add one guest. It's always Primary + any additional guests. Obviously that will consume 1/8 free guest access that you get with Magnus.

So going by the official rules you can't have a "guest" walk in by themselves, the Priority Pass holder would need to be present.

There is no PIN for PP. Just a direct swipe on a special terminal.

Rohit_Gupta

TF Buzz
I assume you're the primary card and PP holder. So you have unlimited free entries. Your wife in this case would be the "guest". So they will add one guest. It's always Primary + any additional guests. Obviously that will consume 1/8 free guest access that you get with Magnus.

So going by the official rules you can't have a "guest" walk in by themselves, the Priority Pass holder would need to be present.

There is no PIN for PP. Just a direct swipe on a special terminal.
Awesome, thank you for the crisp info!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
1)How you applied? C2C or through income proof?
2) why you think it wasn't possible with him, don't take in negative sense?
1. C2C used my ICICI card.

2. I am upset now 🤣
Actually I tried to get Axis Card few times not Magnus but Airtel and Axis Ace but everytime it was declined and somehow I got to know C2C it's much easier to get an approval and plus you don't have to wait even after rejection. He was highly recommended and I applied through him that's all.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. C2C used my ICICI card.

2. I am upset now 🤣
Actually I tried to get Axis Card few times not Magnus but Airtel and Axis Ace but everytime it was declined and somehow I got to know C2C it's much easier to get an approval and plus you don't have to wait even after rejection. He was highly recommended and I applied through him that's all.
Oo. How's your spends going with your magnus card?