• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card approved- appreciation post

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Do you think I'll be able to get the Axis Privilege without income docs? I am an Axis Priority account holder and keep a quarterly balance of 5lakhs.
First- you don't need to maintain 5lac for priority savings account, even 1 lac quarterly would do
Second- axis privilege is auto approved for priority account holders with first year free too

bing1309

TF Premier
First- you don't need to maintain 5lac for priority savings account, even 1 lac quarterly would do
Second- axis privilege is auto approved for priority account holders with first year free too
in my case it's not given as pre-approved. I have to apply normally and have a card in the axis as fd based on credit

bing1309

TF Premier
Do you think I'll be able to get the Axis Privilege without income docs? I am an Axis Priority account holder and keep a quarterly balance of 5lakhs.
you have to give income proof / itr already asked the bank. don't apply without income proof they will reject and unnecessary cibil enquiry

I maintain a high amount as I use that account for futures trading so sometimes it has 30 lakhs and othertimes it has 10k lol

you have to give income proof / itr already asked the bank. don't apply without income proof they will reject and unnecessary cibil enquiry
Yeah that's what happened. I guess I'll just have to ask my company for a pay slip or just wait a couple of months to see if I get a pre-approved offer.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
DO you have any other AXIS CC? if so you should be able to get pre approved offer..

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
No I don't.
If you are an axis priority account holder (as you already claimed) (also check your acc scheme code) you will get the privilege credit card for sure. It comes pre-approved with that priority account. So if you do not seeing that card in your pre-approved offers on the web/app, then try the customer care route and they will surely apply it for you

If you are an axis priority account holder (as you already claimed) (also check your acc scheme code) you will get the privilege credit card for sure. It comes pre-approved with that priority account. So if you do not seeing that card in your pre-approved offers on the web/app, then try the customer care route and they will surely apply it for you
I tried from the customer care but they just said that I did not have any pre-approved offers and told me to apply from the app. I sent an email as a last ditch effort for now or I’ll just wait till I get a pre-approved offer.

bing1309

TF Premier
I tried from the customer care but they just said that I did not have any pre-approved offers and told me to apply from the app. I sent an email as a last ditch effort for now or I’ll just wait till I get a pre-approved offer.
got rejected message today, directly they rejected it due to bank policy. don't apply need mandatory ITR or your account must be a salary account with reckyc as working status

bing1309

TF Premier
Already asked them about pre-approved offers, well you don't get this unless the account is salary, if other conditions like business or housewife etc they don't give pre-approved offers, either convert the account status to get offers or go with manual ITR papers with proper office verification. if conditions are not fulfilled then they don't give any offers
by chance, you prove etc and get 1 unsecured credit card of base variant with higher credit then preapproved offers come automatically like credit cards, vehicle loans, other loans etc just a matter to prove once

bing1309

TF Premier
Yeah that's what happened. I guess I'll just have to ask my company for a pay slip or just wait a couple of months to see if I get a pre-approved offer.
just now bank team called from offline when I said it was rejected immediately etc, they are saying the account is preapproved. online will give all sorts of errors and their team itself is different, and the account was opened offline which it will not show. we are sending an agent for Pan and Adhar and biometrics with a limit of 2,59,000inr the card will be issued with no need for other docs.