• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card approved- appreciation post

bing1309

TF Premier
M
I tried from the customer care but they just said that I did not have any pre-approved offers and told me to apply from the app. I sent an email as a last ditch effort for now or I’ll just wait till I get a pre-approved offer.
Make sure your yearly balance is more than 3,00,000lakhs they you get decent limit if less then they give reduced limits, account must be in use. Use for transactions from upi card etc keep a mix of usage and take an fd based card in there axis and use for 6 months automatically bank offline they will give you better suggestions

M

Make sure your yearly balance is more than 3,00,000lakhs they you get decent limit if less then they give reduced limits, account must be in use. Use for transactions from upi card etc keep a mix of usage and take an fd based card in there axis and use for 6 months automatically bank offline they will give you better suggestions
For the last 3 months I have maintained 5 lakhs. Should I just wait for an offer since it has only been 3 months since I opened the account?

I will never take an FD Card as I already have an unsecured HDFC DCB. I think I will just wait and once in a while send an email or WhatsApp my RM to keep reminding them.

bing1309

TF Premier
For the last 3 months I have maintained 5 lakhs. Should I just wait for an offer since it has only been 3 months since I opened the account?

I will never take an FD Card as I already have an unsecured HDFC DCB. I think I will just wait and once in a while send an email or WhatsApp my RM to keep reminding them.
Pre-approved will not come on a non-salaried account. my account open date is on March 2022 and till now nothing. on March 2023 I opened FD because no pre-approved (you have a salary priority account you get immediately the option) or as I said have to go with the manual process of filling out the form dont go via online,
will inform if I get the card.

bing1309

TF Premier

got my privilege credit card approved today no questions asked or ITR. cibil was low around 600 but still approved it with 2,59,000inr backend team asked for otp manually and got it approved.

bing1309

TF Premier
Damn. I guess I'll pay a visit to my Axis branch this week.
fun fact is that the CC limit and you can apply which you want (no reserve/Magnus) some cards are not allowed in my wife case had all options except 2 cards), they will say before itself even before dispatching agent etc. by opening your account number and check balances quarterly take a calculator and calculate and tell you like final cc limit with assurance this is the case this much amount you will get, whatever you write during your offline kyc of income etc they don't bother itself because beforehand it's calculated and said. hence via the backend directly it was approved, your branch must support you with the right person or else no point in getting a card

cybertron

TF Buzz
I have a Magnus Card. I want to upgrade to Burgandy Magnus. I am ready to make a 30L FD….
Can you help?
With 30L TRV, you should be able to get Burgundy Magnus. Check with the Branch guys. Last time I checked, someone got it with this with similar TRV.