• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shoutout to the Amex God!

0xShailesh

TF Select
I have always wanted to hold an Amex card. But for some weird reason my application was getting declined.

5 declination, and I couldn't find out what was wrong. Until someone on technofino referred me to @BestBanker

I applied, filled in what he suggested and boom Amex Platinum Travel was approved the next day.

After this, I wanted to get the gold card. So I applied 15 days after I got my plat travel, but it was declined.

I tried again, after 3 months declined again.

Tried again, declined.

Theni thought, why not check with best banker. I filled in my application on saturday, and within 3 days. Gold card was approved.

Truly magestic, I don't know what this man holds? But if your amex application is getting declined, give him a chance. You never know. For me he's worthy to be called as God of amex!

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have always wanted to hold an Amex card. But for some weird reason my application was getting declined.

5 declination, and I couldn't find out what was wrong. Until someone on technofino referred me to @BestBanker

I applied, filled in what he suggested and boom Amex Platinum Travel was approved the next day.

After this, I wanted to get the gold card. So I applied 15 days after I got my plat travel, but it was declined.

Tried again, declined.

Theni thought, why not check with best banker. I filled in my application on saturday, and within 3 days. Gold card was approved.

Truly magestic, I don't know what this man holds? But if your amex application is getting declined, give him a chance. You never know. For me he's worthy to be called as God of amex!
Which Proofs U Submitted ?

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker

Tried again, declined.

Thank you bro :)