• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

telescope

TF Ace
Haan bhai LKO me alag hi level hai. Mera koi bhi card accept nahi kar raha tha bola Sapphiro, Infinia aur Visa Infinite chahiye
Rule kya hai waise?
among the worst lounge I have been to. No buffet meals. had to choose from set meals, that also this not available, that not available bla bla.

Animal

TF Premier
among the worst lounge I have been to. No buffet meals. had to choose from set meals, that also this not available, that not available bla bla.
When did you visit? Earlier it used to be set meals, however when I visited in Aug-23, it was buffet.

hema220

TF Premier
Lounge is a profitable business. Now smaller airport has also started opening lounges . Airport having single lounge will always be crowded. Big airport should have minimum 2 lounges .
Only Bangalore airport terminal 1 has 4 lounges 2nos blr domestic and 2 no’s 080. Due this ,this has solved crowding of lounges. there is hardly any queue to access lounge even in peak time morning and evening when I travelled recently. Thanks to shifting of entire international flights and few domestic carrier to terminal 2 .
yes, never saw the crowd at bengalore airport. But in Delhi airport (all three terminals) always crowded, no visible changes after spend based restrictions. Because, most of the air travelers can easily reach that spend based lounge benefits.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I am not saying it's wrong. I am saying that lounge capacity should be increased/more lounge are needed in big airports.
very true, at least if not full-fledged lounges, if they can open some tea and snack shops that we can use for 2 rs credit card, it will be an instant hit.

hema220

TF Premier
Vistara queue might be separate. After getting in the lounge, there is no difference whether you are holding super premium cards or LTF card.
ofcourse, there is no difference inside the lounge. They cam simply skip the long queue that's all.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yes, never saw the crowd at bengalore airport. But in Delhi airport (all three terminals) always crowded, no visible changes after spend based restrictions. Because, most of the air travelers can easily reach that spend based lounge benefits.
Axis with its major devastating devaluations is killing encalm as well.. crowds will reduce..

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Quite a lot of banks have put up spend criteria of 35k and more in a quarter to avail lounge access ,starting with HDFC ,then ICICI and most recently Axis and Yes Bank

How do you think this is going to affect crowding at Domestic Lounges ,Will we see decreased crowds at lounges in near future ?

Are there enough alternative LTF/Low Fee Credit and Debit Cards that still provide Lounge Access that people might switch to ?

Are you Personally Affected by these moves by banks ,will it cut down your own Lounge Usage ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm anticipating other banks such as Indusind ,AU ,Kotak etc to follow suit

Still Rupay card ,both debit and credit are a big contributor

cardio_guy

TF Ace
There are many exciting new business ideas involving lounges. Instead of a complete lounge, companies can consider renting space in the airport to open a mini-cafe, chai point, or snacks bakery for credit card holders. Customers can swipe their cards for Rs 50 or 100 and enjoy 2-3 hours of tea, snacks, and refreshments. This idea is sure to be a hit. Let the rich and premium cardholders go to full-fledged lounges and enjoy full-course meals. Credit card companies have the opportunity to collaborate with providers like Chaipoint and launch tie-up cards too. The lounge is a great spot for everyone to enjoy some free food and maybe even flick a couple of bottles of Sprite. Business class folks, on the other hand, use it to unwind, catch up on the news, and get some work done on their laptops.