• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia downgrades lounge access.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bribe for cc verification?
@SSV applied with this infinia Statement let's see..
He had postive home verification with 200 rs token 🥶..
dont even know if it was a positive verification..
after everything is over he asked for some tea money..i thought of giving 100, but considering the heat wave outside I ended up giving 200..

By the looks of it , the card is still hanging in the air... no decision yet...
either way I am ok... lets see what happens this week

Strange

TF Legend
dont even know if it was a positive verification..
after everything is over he asked for some tea money..i thought of giving 100, but considering the heat wave outside I ended up giving 200..

By the looks of it , the card is still hanging in the air... no decision yet...
either way I am ok... lets see what happens this week
Did you get any email asking for income proof like ITR or Bank statement?

telescope

TF Ace
same here, rejected after verification , with out even asking for any further docs
I had applied and after few days started receiving email for further documents. Sent them, but they kept on asking same documents again and again. Then I stopped sending documents and got mail that my application was rejected. Then, suddenly after around 2 months, I got a phone call asking about home visit for verification. I told him that the application was rejected already, but he said that must have been a miscommunication and it was not rejected. Well verification was done, picture of home was clicked and my picture also was taken. After few days got message of rejection.

I'll never apply for any cc from them.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied and after few days started receiving email for further documents. Sent them, but they kept on asking same documents again and again. Then I stopped sending documents and got mail that my application was rejected. Then, suddenly after around 2 months, I got a phone call asking about home visit for verification. I told him that the application was rejected already, but he said that must have been a miscommunication and it was not rejected. Well verification was done, picture of home was clicked and my picture also was taken. After few days got message of rejection.

I'll never apply for any cc from them.
They just wanted a home tour bro

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
each card will be devalued which is lifetime free (super premium will take more time to devalue), banks give such card to gain customers, once desire target is reached; they silently remove benefits or even discontinue the card. This is the TRUTH about LTF cards.

each card will be devalued which is lifetime free (super premium will take more time to devalue), banks give such card to gain customers, once desire target is reached; they silently remove benefits or even discontinue the card. This is the TRUTH about LTF cards.
ICICI Amazonpay will never let us down.