• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia downgrades lounge access.

telescope

TF Ace
Scapia has removed all international terminal lounge access.

Also thay have quietly removed several airports from their lounge list altogether. Some of the airports are listed below:

Guwahati (GAU)
Lucknow (LKO)
Ahmedabad (AMD)
Jaipur (JAI)
Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)

Earlier scapia used to be the best card for lounge access, with access to every possible lounge within India. Well, no more.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Scapia has removed all international terminal lounge access.

Also thay have quietly removed several airports from their lounge list altogether. Some of the airports are listed below:

Guwahati (GAU)
Lucknow (LKO)
Ahmedabad (AMD)
Jaipur (JAI)
Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)

Earlier scapia used to be the best card for lounge access, with access to every possible lounge within India. Well, no more.
Scapia getting into reality from dreams I believe. This is a good move for customers holding super premium cards like infinia etc.., well not too far where they will remove domestic lounge access too .

jetesh

TF Premier
On a lighter note, if farmers ask for a MSP, we, as card holders from the middle class , cannot ask for at least unlimited domestic lounges.

jetesh

TF Premier
Was about to reply the same. Got rejected after verification. No amount of document is sufficient.
One of my friends recently got an etena, but it took almost 4-5 weeks for the whole process.

Earlier, he applied and got approval for an SBI Aurum card, and I think it take hardly 2 weeks for the whole process and got a decent credit limit. They dispatch the card within 3–4 days after approval. To date, it has not reached the destination.