• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Reported to HDFC, in my case. Its a stall in food court and if you ask anything they'll swipe it and give it you (that went to lounge access of our account), I saw someone got swiped like 3 or 4 times because they think its just 2rs./25rs. for each swipe and that too within 2 or 3 mins. (lounge has a restriction like 30mins. before swiping again).

And there are shop people, who ask everyone 'if you have credit card, we offer free meal, come and swipe for 2rs. only'. I never saw this kind of advt. for any lounge.
wow... how innovative.. indian jugaad

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Flawed argument.

Civic awareness? Discipline? Responsibility?
Just because European looted everything & then invested everything in a big city called America .
& Because of constant winter in most part of their countries .
Soil remain wet & hence no dust ..
Doesn't make them more civic

They looted us devoid us resources .
Divided is into permanent state of war .

As @Predator said you can decrease lounge Chaos by avoiding them # less crowd .

Air ticket is new bus ticket
& Airport lounge is new railway 3rd class waiting hall .

Move on with flase entitlement
Whats this arguement bro?

It was the Britishers who colonised the world, whats American has anything to do with this? They themselves were under British rule

telescope

TF Ace

It was the Britishers who colonised the world, whats American has anything to do with this? They themselves were under British rule
America is a generalised term here. By america, he meant to refer to the western world, including UK, europe

Reactions: SSV

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

After WW2 , power centre of British Empire shifted from London to Washington.
The real red American/ tribal got killed/ genocide

What we see in America now is European who colonised America & the blacks who came as slaves.
London power centre argument was - let us civilise you
America - let's give you democracy 😁
Destruction is the same