• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Free lounge access (2QR codes) available

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think the OP is giving it away for free ,if so then no harm i suppose

Last edited:

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's a way to help others. You may not like the method, but you too will use if travelling with long family
Are you giving away these QR codes for free ? If yes, even that's an abuse. Better take this line back before I strip your assumptions "but you too will use if travelling with long family" because you don't even have an idea on what I can afford and what I cannot. Well atleast I am not a misuser or an abuser like you .

Hey do share your dreamfolks membership number too, or too scared that I will get your card blacklisted ? :p

kushhh

TF Ace
Are you giving away these QR codes for free ? If yes, even that's an abuse. Better take this line back before I strip your assumptions "but you too will use if travelling with long family" because you don't even have an idea on what I can afford and what I cannot. Well atleast I am not a misuser or an abuser like you .

Hey do share your dreamfolks membership number too, or too scared that I will get your card blacklisted ? :p
If you want to get abuser's dreamfolks membersip blacklisted, you can signup on desidime.... There you will find loads of people selling those QR codes

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nothing against you @pankaj_ji but let me enlighten some perspective here, lounge access is supposed to be a luxury and basis current trends of devaluations its slowly coming back to be. Encouraging people to use lounge by sharing cards and QR codes is not a legit practice because inturn it will bite the legit users like us ( including you , assuming you are a legit user ) . Instead encourage people to avail cards, pay those fees and get that luxury. Thats a healthy and some what sustainable method if you really wish to help. But thanks for bringing up this use case, I will try and have a conversation with dreamfolks to remove such kind of practices.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you want to get abuser's dreamfolks membersip blacklisted, you can signup on desidime.... There you will find loads of people selling those QR codes
I can as well have a conversation with dream folks . Btw, are you an avid user of desidime for QR codes ?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Says the guy who has Infinia Metals as LTF in the family 🤔
Yes the same guy who gave them 8 figure business in the subsequent months with an avg spends of 4 lakhs each month on their card. Thanks for pointing out @Centurion_wala , atleast i got an infinia paid or LTF better than buying or selling QR code access . No bank is dumb to issue unconditional LTFs to their customers. Quote if you have something better or at least some context.

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
See, I have observed at times a couple is travelling with 1-2 kids and they have 2 QR Codes, then it feels bad to see half family inside and half outside.

So my intention was to just help them.

Lounge Access aaenge, Chale Jayenge,

Bas ye bhaichara chalte rehna chaiye..