• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The new one has opened and is live but the food is still shitty.

There were plates and food but no spoons so people were waiting in line to get spoons so that they can eat.
haa haa.. so encalm is not calm any more.. and no one is doing any kaam.. very soon it will be kaam tamaam ( matter over) for this lounge as well.. i guess lounges will become exclusive v soon with the card devals that are happening and the spend criteria for many cards kicking in.. time to eat idly vada / pulao at the airport kiosks :)

jetesh

TF Ace
Not really. Few days ago I went to TFS lounge, Kolkata in the afternoon and it was having more than 100% occupancy. Utter chaos and on top of that a buffoon was there with his 5-7 employees shouting and lecturing them and was using crude words. Lounge employees were pissed of with his behaviour but said nothing.

Last week visited The Lounge, Guwahati in evening and it was close to 100% occupancy. But after few mins it was kind of empty, like 15% occupancy.

Guwahati lounge is way smaller than Kolkata but, it's much quieter and food options are pretty decent.

Of all the Adani "The Lounge" I have been to, I only found Lucknow to be pathetic experience.
Guwahati has 2 Lounges, one in ground floor and other one in first floor.

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Few months ago the only thing I found lil edible was just bhel(puffed rice) not the full bhel puri.
This is funny but I kind of agree. However, I booked meet and greet service (using Axis Magnus) and they took me to a private area, with no other person, a spacious room that is reserved for such services or VIPs. At least, I did not had to accommodate myself in the crowd.

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
haa haa.. so encalm is not calm any more.. and no one is doing any kaam.. very soon it will be kaam tamaam ( matter over) for this lounge as well.. i guess lounges will become exclusive v soon with the card devals that are happening and the spend criteria for many cards kicking in.. time to eat idly vada / pulao at the airport kiosks :)
If you need good food, don't go to lounges. Go there, if you need free food. :coffee:

msk1437

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AirIndia Lounge : 1, Vistara Lounge : 1, Amex Lounge : 1, The Encalm Lounge : 2, The Rupay Lounge ( opening soon ) : 1 : Total 6 in numbers ( all domestic )
I only know of encalm and air india.. where are the rest?

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
AirIndia Lounge : 1, Vistara Lounge : 1, Amex Lounge : 1, The Encalm Lounge : 2, The Rupay Lounge ( opening soon ) : 1 : Total 6 in numbers ( all domestic )
Havent seen any other lounges in delhi airport except AirIndia and Encalm lounge. Probably other lounges which you mentioned have a small section within these lounges

jetesh

TF Ace
Havent seen any other lounges in delhi airport except AirIndia and Encalm lounge. Probably other lounges which you mentioned have a small section within these lounges
Amex Lounge ( situated just next to the boarding gate 27 by the name : Centurion Lounge ) : https://g.co/kgs/5Q8s4bm

Vistara Lounge ( next to encalm lounge ) : https://g.co/kgs/AToa9o1

Rupay Lounge ( Biggest in size ) : Opening soon

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Lounges are still crowded. Only thing is you cannot spend full day there. Most lounges have this restriction. They allow entry only 3 hours prior to departure and you can spend max 2 hours in the lounge during the visit.