• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Money rotation is something exploited by a very small % of cc users though (even if overrepresented in this forum). I'm pretty sure this is going to hit a significant amount of regular users, many won't likely even be aware of the new requirements until the swipe their card at a lounge.
Agree, most of the common janta don't even know that they can check no. of available visits through dreamfolks website. There are those people who keep on trying card after another at the counter untill they succeed. Most likely these people won't be aware of such major changes in conditional lounge access.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Adani lounge at T2 Mumbai has most number of food varieties available at any domestic lounge in India. This is my personal opinion. I use the same at least once a week while travelling back to Delhi. And I don't remember how many times I have been there, but definately never got disappointed.
Been to Kolkata, Mumbai (Adani) and Goa lounges. Adani Mumbai is the biggest of them but has the crappiest food.

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Adani lounge at T2 Mumbai has most number of food varieties available at any domestic lounge in India. This is my personal opinion. I use the same at least once a week while travelling back to Delhi. And I don't remember how many times I have been there, but definately never got disappointed.
Number of foods does not equate to quality or taste of foods. Plus it freaking gave me gas (which is unreal as I'm kinda a foodie and my stomach isn't as problematic) which in turn gave me high fever.

Trio

TF Buzz
Food wise rating

1. Bangalore terminal 1 : 080 Lounge
2. Adani Lounge Mumbai terminal 2
3. Even Kolkata Travel Club Lounge

Crappiest Lounges

1.Coimbatore domestic airport Blackberry Lounge and Bar
2.Lucknow Airport Domestic Lounge 3. Bird Lounge Bhubaneswar

Trio

TF Buzz
you haven't seen pune lounge then...negative rating or worse
Yes,these are the lounges i visited in last one month or so...Not been to Pune lounge recently though.To be frank,both the bangalore domestic terminal lounges do have good food options...

abhiver

TF Premier
Agree, most of the common janta don't even know that they can check no. of available visits through dreamfolks website. There are those people who keep on trying card after another at the counter untill they succeed. Most likely these people won't be aware of such major changes in conditional lounge access.
Mail padhne ka time kiske pass hai.....YouTube baba ne bataya """Jaao Vats Free mein Khana Milega"" toh Bina soche samjhe chal diye Indigo ki super priced (in terms of value for money) ticket le ke...langar ka Mazza uthane

Ab Jab YouTube baba batayenge ""Beta Kharcha bhi karna padega"" , tab sochenge ki kya karein. (Aisa hone wala nahi hai), all those catchy click baits never cover the full part of the story or if they cover they keep it till last section of video

Business hai Business 😀😀

abhiver

TF Premier
Food wise rating

Crappiest Lounges

Lounge ke food menu mein bhi badlav aaya hai, quality ke sath sath variety bhi end hote ja rahi hai, now it is Sharma ji ka Dhabba wala feel

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Food wise rating

Crappiest Lounges

I have been to Ahmedabad lounge so far the best food experience.

telescope

TF Ace
Food wise rating

Crappiest Lounges

Add varanasi takeoff bar and lounge to that list. Worst.

telescope

TF Ace
Guwahati Adani The Lounge is small but both food spread and quality was very very good. I was positively surprised. The food quality can put some of the lounges in tier 1 cities to shame. It was evening time.

Number of foods does not equate to quality or taste of foods. Plus it freaking gave me gas (which is unreal as I'm kinda a foodie and my stomach isn't as problematic) which in turn gave me high fever.
When you eat food just before a flight, it starts getting digested, and then when you get on the airplane, the environment is low pressure. This low pressure environment causes the gassiness.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When you eat food, it starts getting digested, and then when you get on the airplane, the environment is low pressure. This low pressure environment causes the gassiness. This gassiness will occur irrespective of where you eat the food from.
Lounge Food will always be to minimize consumption like in any other buffet.. cooking soda usage / gas / taste / plate size / variety / portion size / placement / etc will all be designed to reduce consumption.. so.. you will very rarely feel satisfied..lounge food is always 🤢