• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Fastag after Paytm Fastag closure

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that paytm fastag is shutdown, what are good choices for fastag?

The wallet + fastag combined offering from paytm was really good. Is there any other option like that?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Paytm is now offering HDFC Fastag.
1. Is there any difference between the Fastag ordered from Paytm and the Fastag ordered directly from HDFC Bank's FasTag portal?
2. If I get HDFC FasTag through Paytm, can that FASTag be mapped on HDFC's Fastag system?
3. Where will the details of HDFC FasTag ordered from Paytm like Toll deductions, recharge transactions, Fastag balance and all other information be displayed on Paytm app or on the HDFC Fastag portal? How will I have to manage it?
It should be just like getting directly from hdfc. It's just hdfc & paytm are utilising the opportunity.

skywalker

TF Select
Has anyone been able to order multiple ICICI FASTags from same customer ID? So that both FASTags use same wallet balance?

SahilKr24

TF Select
I read through this thread and closed my paytm fastag on March 1st. I also applied for ICICI fastag on the same day and got my id and tag generated and assigned to me in a day, but I haven't received any communication regarding dispatch of the fastag. Did anyone get any sms/email or tracking number for the same?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
So I closed my Paytm Fastag, and after looking through different options and following the discussions here, opted for the Amazon Pay ICICI Fastag. The website was functional today, but I encountered 2 payment failures when I tried paying through AmazonPay Wallet. The money got debited but the transaction didn't go through. Then I selected cards as the payment option, and was able to complete the process. The customer ID got generated, now waiting for the tag to be delivered.
As I chose Aadhar as the ID, it showed personal details associated with my Paytm Fastag, and yes, I could edit the delivery address that is not the same as my Aadhar address.

Dharm

TF Premier
I have ordered airtel fastag via airtel app on 26th feb, but still not received, even no courier tracking no. Shared yet, at the time of applying they was giving timeline that I will receive it till 1 March, now it is already passed, so i raised complaint on 2 March, they told me to wait for 2 days, still no resolution.

Anybody ordered airtel fastag recently? How many days it will take for home delivery?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have ordered airtel fastag via airtel app on 26th feb, but still not received, even no courier tracking no. Shared yet, at the time of applying they was giving timeline that I will receive it till 1 March, now it is already passed, so i raised complaint on 2 March, they told me to wait for 2 days, still no resolution.

Anybody ordered airtel fastag recently? How many days it will take for home delivery?
You will not get any tracking number.
They officially mention 14 working days, so not much use complaining. From experience, you will get it in 10-14 calendar days.

Reactions: R@J

Dharm

TF Premier
You will not get any tracking number.
They officially mention 14 working days, so not much use complaining. From experience, you will get it in 10-14 calendar days.
Actually i am going out of town for 20 days in next 1-2 days, thaswhy i reuested it on 26 feb, but if it takes that much time then either I will use other card or will purchase fastag which are available instantly near some roll plazas

deep@vie

TF Legend
Actually i am going out of town for 20 days in next 1-2 days, thaswhy i reuested it on 26 feb, but if it takes that much time then either I will use other card or will purchase fastag which are available instantly near some roll plazas
Get from the guys at toll gate,it'll be instantly activated

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You will get the tracking details from the courier company only (when it is shipped), not from Airtel.... but you'll get it within 10-12 days

deep@vie

TF Legend
Update on 1% cb for Amazon Pay ICICI FASTag:

Today I received 1% cb in my Amazon Pay wallet for a toll transaction (₹55) done on 23rd Feb. I had recharged the FASTag using Park+, so the recharge method doesn't matter.

Amz_Fastag_CB.jpg
Great, it's one benefit to get apay instead of paytm.

Reactions: 007