• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm fasttag recharge is successful on Park+ but balance not reflecting in Paytm fastag

Digitalguy

TF Select
I have recharged my paytm fasttag recharge on 22 oct, 23 oct & 24 oct and recharge is successful on Park+ but balance not reflecting in my Paytm fastag.

Customer support is saying they are checking.

How long will it take to reflect the balance? Are Paytm fastag limits revised?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have recharged my paytm fasttag recharge on 22 oct, 23 oct & 24 oct and recharge is successful on Park+ but balance not reflecting in my Paytm fastag.

Customer support is saying they are checking.

How long will it take to reflect the balance? Are Paytm fastag limits revised?
Fail ho jayega transaction....mera same day pe issue hua tha aj refund bhi aa gaya

vasanth_ece

TF Select
Please keep me posted on this.

Park+ Order status is "Processing" till now. Raised the ticket but closed it without refund.

They have neither provided me with any sort of refund and neither the recharge was processed.
@Digitalguy ,never ever seen the customer support like this in my life They keep giving same response everyday.
I have already disputed the transaction with my card provider,as I completely lost hope in their cus. Support.

Digitalguy

TF Select
My Park+ Order (8 oct) status is "Successful". but balance not reflecting in my Paytm fastag. They have not provided me refund.

You need to cross-check the Paytm Wallet statement with your credit card.

Any Grievance Redressal Mechanism in Park+? If yes Please do share email id.

vasanth_ece

TF Select
My Park+ Order (8 oct) status is "Successful". but balance not reflecting in my Paytm fastag. They have not provided me refund.

You need to cross-check the Paytm Wallet statement with your credit card.

Any Grievance Redressal Mechanism in Park+? If yes Please do share email id.
No checked with paytm wallet.Recharge not happened.