• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm fasttag recharge is successful on Park+ but balance not reflecting in Paytm fastag

Digitalguy

TF Select
I have recharged my paytm fasttag recharge on 22 oct, 23 oct & 24 oct and recharge is successful on Park+ but balance not reflecting in my Paytm fastag.

Customer support is saying they are checking.

How long will it take to reflect the balance? Are Paytm fastag limits revised?

Digitalguy

TF Select
Forget about Mail response time..I thought little suspicious, as refund should come within 5 working days else transactio should fail.But here nothing happened..Saw some people in twitter, its gets procesing status even after 45 days..
a) Order Status till 29 oct - "Processing" of orders - 22 oct, 23 oct & 24 oct
Then Order Status - "Refunded"

b) Order Status till 21 oct - "Successful" of orders - 8 oct
but not shown in paytm.
Then Order Status - "Refunded"

Orders don't fail automatically after 3 days. I was fed up with the system's automated responses to queries.

Your fasttag recharge is not reflecting in Paytm in case of success. This is a point to be noted.

Takeaway - You need to cross-check the Paytm Wallet statement with your credit card.

skywalker

TF Select
Seems like Park+ is not offering good services. A lot of people are considering choosing Park+ FASTag now, since Paytm FASTag won’t work. They should not choose Park+ FASTag since a lot of reviews on the App Store also say that their customer support is terrible and FASTag recharges and payments fail many times, and refunds also take a lot of time it seems.