• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Fastag after Paytm Fastag closure

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that paytm fastag is shutdown, what are good choices for fastag?

The wallet + fastag combined offering from paytm was really good. Is there any other option like that?

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Download etoll icici app.. all fastags with different vehicles and same kyc details will be tagged there. U can activate common wallet there if it's full kyc
i have 2 icici tags but got 2 different cust id
so for each vehicle i have to login separately to recharge..how you managed to get 2 tag in 1 cust id

Hemang

TF Premier
Axis bank and AU Bank are giving fastags at zero issuance fees. My friend yesterday took axis bank fastag. He was recharged Rs 201 only for wallet balance only. And the fastag would be delivered in 10 days.

Axis bank and AU Bank are giving fastags at zero issuance fees. My friend yesterday took axis bank fastag. He was recharged Rs 201 only for wallet balance only. And the fastag would be delivered in 10 days.
I don't think issuance fee matters in this regard. This is fastag and you don't wanna get honked from behind at tolls just to save a one time 100rs issuance fee. Go for the best ones.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to recharge amazon pay ICICI fastag? Can we recharge using amazonpay ICICI credit card? Are there any charges for recharge via credit card?

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How to recharge amazon pay ICICI fastag? Can we recharge using amazonpay ICICI credit card? Are there any charges for recharge via credit card?
you can simply recharge from imobile app with credit card, there are no charges but could get cashback depending on card used and besides you can log on to icici fastag website to even use amazon pay and other options as well.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can recharge FASTags using UPI for as low as ₹1! 😉

For ICICI tag: netc.<vehicle_number>@icici

Here:

ICICI_TAG.jpg
Is this working nowadays as i get amsg "invalid upi id" when trying to send money to it from any upi app paytm, mobikwik, slice, gpay???

RajeshV

TF Premier
It’s fake it is a normal icici bank fastag
It isn't "fake"! >.<

They relaunched it with APay linkage, and also clearly said old tags can't be linked to the wallet anymore and only the new ones will work with the wallet.

Also, note that you can supposedly have only one tag linked to the wallet.