• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Fastag after Paytm Fastag closure

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that paytm fastag is shutdown, what are good choices for fastag?

The wallet + fastag combined offering from paytm was really good. Is there any other option like that?

skywalker

TF Select
Update on 1% cb for Amazon Pay ICICI FASTag:

Today I received 1% cb in my Amazon Pay wallet for a toll transaction (₹55) done on 23rd Feb. I had recharged the FASTag using Park+, so the recharge method doesn't matter.

Amz_Fastag_CB.jpg
@007 I’ve received my Amazon Pay ICICI FASTag, but haven’t activated it yet. Did you follow any specific steps to link your Apay FASTag with your Amazon Prime account? Because I didn’t see anything related to Amazon after ordering the FASTag or even when I received the FASTag. It’s been treated purely as an ICICI FASTag only till now, nothing related to Amazon.

Btw I ordered via the Amazon Pay section of the Amazon app by clicking on Buy FASTag, then it opened a browser window from where I ordered it. That page did have Amazon branding if I remember correctly.

So how do I link it with my Amazon Prime account so that I receive 1% CB?

TF Ace
TF Family
@007 I’ve received my Amazon Pay ICICI FASTag, but haven’t activated it yet. Did you follow any specific steps to link your Apay FASTag with your Amazon Prime account? Because I didn’t see anything related to Amazon after ordering the FASTag or even when I received the FASTag. It’s been treated purely as an ICICI FASTag only till now, nothing related to Amazon.

Btw I ordered via the Amazon Pay section of the Amazon app by clicking on Buy FASTag, then it opened a browser window from where I ordered it. That page did have Amazon branding if I remember correctly.

So how do I link it with my Amazon Prime account so that I receive 1% CB?
I did not link it or anything else. Just use the FASTag normally, you should receive the cashback in a week like I got.

vijaycard

TF Buzz
Has anyone been able to order multiple ICICI FASTags from same customer ID? So that both FASTags use same wallet balance?
U can get fastag for different vehicles and u can activate onewallet with common funds. But minimum amount to recharge is rs 1000 , icici fastag rs 500 minimum recharge

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I activated amazon pay icici fast tag and used 60rs toll in last 30 days and got 0.6 as cashback which is 1% .

Attachments

• IMG_9561.jpg
    IMG_9561.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 26

icegeek

TF Buzz
I wanted to share my recent experience with Paytm Fastag and seek some advice from you guys.

So, like many of you, I was pretty confident that Paytm would come up with something to help its Fastag customers. But unfortunately, it's now official that Paytm Fastag is being closed.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 2.24.09 PM.jpeg

I spent a good 4-5 hours browsing through different forums, hoping to find answers or someone in a similar boat. But no luck. There are so many questions being asked, but hardly any answers!

Here's where I'm at: I have two cars, and both were using Paytm Fastag. It was super convenient, you know? Just top up the wallet and forget about keeping track of individual tag balances. But now, I'm at a loss.

From what I gathered in those threads, it seems like ICICI Fastag is the most recommended alternative. But here's the kicker – with ICICI, the wallet and tag balance are two separate things! It's not as straightforward as Paytm, where you just recharge the wallet and call it a day.

So, my question to all of you is: What's the best solution here? Which Fastag provider should I go for? To be honest, I'm not too bothered about fancy service or anything. I've hardly ever had to contact customer support since Fastag came.

This thread is specifically for those of us managing multiple vehicles. I mean, for those with just one Fastag, it's a breeze. But when you've got more wheels in the game, things get a bit trickier.

If anyone has cracked this puzzle or has any insights to share, I'd really appreciate it.

Gaara

TF Ace
I wanted to share my recent experience with Paytm Fastag and seek some advice from you guys.

So, like many of you, I was pretty confident that Paytm would come up with something to help its Fastag customers. But unfortunately, it's now official that Paytm Fastag is being closed.

I spent a good 4-5 hours browsing through different forums, hoping to find answers or someone in a similar boat. But no luck. There are so many questions being asked, but hardly any answers!

Here's where I'm at: I have two cars, and both were using Paytm Fastag. It was super convenient, you know? Just top up the wallet and forget about keeping track of individual tag balances. But now, I'm at a loss.

From what I gathered in those threads, it seems like ICICI Fastag is the most recommended alternative. But here's the kicker – with ICICI, the wallet and tag balance are two separate things! It's not as straightforward as Paytm, where you just recharge the wallet and call it a day.

So, my question to all of you is: What's the best solution here? Which Fastag provider should I go for? To be honest, I'm not too bothered about fancy service or anything. I've hardly ever had to contact customer support since Fastag came.

This thread is specifically for those of us managing multiple vehicles. I mean, for those with just one Fastag, it's a breeze. But when you've got more wheels in the game, things get a bit trickier.

If anyone has cracked this puzzle or has any insights to share, I'd really appreciate it.
ICICI Fastag seems to be the most reliable alternative. Although it separates the wallet and tag balance, it’s a solid choice.
and No matter which Fastag you chose apps like Amazon, Cred would remind you to Top-Up if wallet balance is low.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After waiting almost till the end, I finally closed Paytm fastag. I though there would be some way in which this continues, but doesn't seem so.

Went with ICICI Amazon pay tag, purely due to option of fuel payments. Got delivered in two days flat.

Now the hard part - removing the old tag :ROFLMAO:

senasenthil

TF Premier

If you recharge the wallet and link the tags, it should work. I do not have first hand experience but I assume by logic of having wallet and tag balances as options

icegeek

TF Buzz
Can anyone confirm if HDFC has a similar wallet system to Paytm, which links multiple tags to one wallet? This would allow for the deduction of amounts for multiple vehicles. For example, if I buy 2 FASTags, both would have a single wallet, similar to how it used to be in Paytm. This way, I can recharge one wallet and it shares the amount between the FASTags instead of recharging both individually.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got 2 fastag from park+ app its issued by livquik has a wallet system like Paytm, used on toll on highway worked as expected.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How do you manage it? Via park plus app or livquik app?
There is nothing much to manage once setup using park+ app, using livquik is completely optional it has extra features a of UPI wallet etc etc, which I'm yet to activate fully.

For now I've just activated the fastag from park+ app, it took rc photo and few details. Did recharge from park+ and googlepay, got the sms for balance credited. Then used at toll.

Can fetch the fastag balance (common value for both vehicles) form park+ app itself also the recharge gets instantly created to fastag

Because I previously had icici fastag it takes minimum 15 mins for recharge to credit to fastag or even 1 hr in some cases.

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is nothing much to manage once setup using park+ app, using livquik is completely optional it has extra features a of UPI wallet etc etc, which I'm yet to activate fully.

For now I've just activated the fastag from park+ app, it took rc photo and few details. Did recharge from park+ and googlepay, got the sms for balance credited. Then used at toll.

Can fetch the fastag balance (common value for both vehicles) form park+ app itself also the recharge gets instantly created to fastag

Because I previously had icici fastag it takes minimum 15 mins for recharge to credit to fastag or even 1 hr in some cases.
can yous hare which fastag you are talking? people shared liviquick is good for rotation but give error on tag systems

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can yous hare which fastag you are talking? people shared liviquick is good for rotation but give error on tag systems
I've got livquik fastag only, didn't do rotation.
So far used at 2 different tolls on a single highway did not face any problem and for the one off case when can't be detected by tag reader can ask the tag operator to fetch form vehicle number, (had to do this alot back in 2019 with sbi tag and Chinese scanner at tolls 🤣)

Can you confirm if it shows up in livquik app. Because we can rotate money easily if it works direclty in livquik app.