• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Fastag after Paytm Fastag closure

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that paytm fastag is shutdown, what are good choices for fastag?

The wallet + fastag combined offering from paytm was really good. Is there any other option like that?

prateekm03

TF Select
I am using Amazon pay linked fastag, works even in gift wallet like charm. Happy to switch to it from Paytm, even getting 5% on load.

psmangat5

TF Select
My mistake, they do charge convenient fee there as well, didn't noticed it earlier while loading for first time.
no not charging convenience fees on recharging icici fast tag via amazon pay card. used imobile pay app to recharge Screenshot_2024-04-22-21-41-12-05_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg

Last edited:

skywalker

TF Select
The fastag is directly linked to Amazon pay, fastag amount is directly paid via amazon pay balance.
1713801727642.png
I got the Amazon Pay FASTag in the last week of February, but they launched the revamped Amazon Pay FASTag on 15-16th March 🥲 I’m unable to pay via Amazon Gift voucher balance, and not seeing the option to migrate to the new Apay FASTag either. Any solutions?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the Amazon Pay FASTag in the last week of February, but they launched the revamped Amazon Pay FASTag on 15-16th March 🥲 I’m unable to pay via Amazon Gift voucher balance, and not seeing the option to migrate to the new Apay FASTag either. Any solutions?
You will have to close current fastag and re apply. That is the only way as of now