Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have one doubt. As HDFC do not report their CC limit to CIBIL, then If we're applying via C2C for IDFC cards using HDFC cards then can we input very high limit in the 'Credit Limit' section? Because they can't verify the limit for the HDFC card through CIBIL anyway.
Very high limit only for very high ranked cards💀 like Infinia

iamvk

TF Select
so as per your experience here is were I'm at
Jan 2022 - got Select approved same as yours
feb 2023 - asked for LE and upgrade to wealth , denied after 3/4 days
march 24th - asked for closure through app and Select card is now blocked and closed and can't be seen in your app
now i can apply today iself with different number but lower or select might show up.
only reason I'm considering now by 27-28th cause both you and @Jetstone have march 2023 in common for approval of wealth. may be I'm wrong.
Try your luck. I was unable to apply for some days even after closing

rutuls536

TF Buzz
anyone got wealth eligible LE by spending over select credit card? is it possible to upgrade if you transfer your regular spends on select card & they give you limit enhancement offer then you upgrade to wealth?

xiddy

TF Premier
anyone got wealth eligible LE by spending over select credit card? is it possible to upgrade if you transfer your regular spends on select card & they give you limit enhancement offer then you upgrade to wealth?
I was told that this was the only way to upgrade to wealth. But they also said that I would have to spend 4-5 lacs on the card in 6 months to get it.

iamvk

TF Select
I was told that this was the only way to upgrade to wealth. But they also said that I would have to spend 4-5 lacs on the card in 6 months to get it.
Nothing guarantees it with IDFC. Only way is to write to them for limit increase and once Select has 5L or more limit ask for upgrade. There is nothing set in stone.