• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

jade

TF Premier
I don’t see a point in going after the wealth card if one as select. Except spa and international lounge access both are almost the same. Spa is useless given the long queues for spa at airports. Only the international lounge access is the benefit over select. Again how many are frequent international travelers.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don’t see a point in going after the wealth card if one as select. Except spa and international lounge access both are almost the same. Spa is useless given the long queues for spa at airports. Only the international lounge access is the benefit over select. Again how many are frequent international travelers.
There is paytm movies offer upto 500

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have Amex MRCC and HDFC regalia. Applied online. First used c2c reference of regalia which has higher credit limit. Got approved for select variant but i rejected the application. Applied again used c2c reference of amex in the application. Got approved for the wealth variant. Receiving the card today. Hope it helps!
you used mrcc and what your limit and age of card

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I recently tried the different-phone-number approach.

Timeline of events:
  • 02 Mar - I requested for credit limit increase as well as an upgrade of my existing Select card to Wealth.
  • 06 Mar - The request was denied without reason and so I closed my Select card on the same day out of frustration.
  • When I tried to apply online for the Wealth card a few days later I kept getting the message 'Something went wrong. Try again later.' on the first screen.
  • 17 Mar - I tried again on but this time, with a new phone number and was able to get through the first screen without the above error.
  • I filled up the details and was offered a Select card without need for income proof.
  • I tried c2c next with my ICICI Coral card (limit 12L) but was again offered only the Select card on the next page.
  • Then, I tried bumping up my monthly salary to over 3L net and this time the system offered me the Wealth card without need for income proof!!
  • I went ahead and submitted the application with aadhar kyc half expecting it to be rejected.
  • 18 Mar - I was able to complete video kyc and I also received verification call but missed it
  • 21 Mar - The call came in again and the verification was completed.
  • 22 Mar - Card was approved and I was able to view it in my mobile app even though I had used a different phone number!
So the different-phone-number approach worked and I was able to bypass the cooldown period as well as make myself eligible for the Wealth card with adjustment to net income. ;)
been looking for these, will try this method, the thing is when should i? my select cc was closed yesterday and is it 31/3/2023 got to something with it? cause you tried within 15 days and it worked with different number and bumping the salary over 3 lakhs. any suggestion or should i try this with different number before 31st march. any insight would be helpful.