• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

sharpened

TF Select
Actually this is my first card with idfc so not aware of existing upgrade but I used to try apply 15 days once and see which card I am eligible and keep it like that if select appears
Last month I got LE in amex to 5lac and it’s updated in cibil this month which triggered the wealth card eligibility this time I think
I wonder if my 3.5L MRCC will qualify for Wealth. Will have to close my existing Millennia card to find out :(

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I wonder if my 3.5L MRCC will qualify for Wealth. Will have to close my existing Millennia card to find out :(
I suggest u to ask an LE from Amex to 5 lac and wait for a month to Amex report it to cibil
Cos idfc systems check cibil thoroughly and decision made
Existing card closure I don’t have any idea
Amex le min after 6 months once and they won’t ask any proof docs

sharpened

TF Select
I suggest u to ask an LE from Amex to 5 lac and wait for a month to Amex report it to cibil
Cos idfc systems check cibil thoroughly and decision made
Existing card closure I don’t have any idea
Amex le min after 6 months once and they won’t ask any proof docs
Thanks. Did you ask for a LE? My card is pretty new. November issue, so I'm a little skeptical I can get to 5L easily, even though I have much better income docs this FY.

Morpheusarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
To be frank, IDFC gives credit cards to people on a whim. I have an account with IDFC for over a year now and they are still offering me at max IDFC Select (was only offering Millenia when they launched their credit cards last year). Yet they gave a junior of mine Wealth when he doesn't even have an account with them (also salary wise he's earning 30-40% less). When I asked for a Wealth card as well they said "I don't fulfil their criteria". Don't think they even know what the criteria is.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
To be frank, IDFC gives credit cards to people on a whim. I have an account with IDFC for over a year now and they are still offering me at max IDFC Select (was only offering Millenia when they launched their credit cards last year). Yet they gave a junior of mine Wealth when he doesn't even have an account with them (also salary wise he's earning 30-40% less). When I asked for a Wealth card as well they said "I don't fulfil their criteria". Don't think they even know what the criteria is.
Agreed. They're still offering me only secured card whereas I've unsecured cards and a Select account with them.
Only machine based approval it seems. No human intervention😂

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately, that's the norm with pretty much all the banks for ETB customer.

I had to fight with HDFC to get my Tata Rupay card as LTF :( even when they were running a LTF campaign for NTB ones

NTB is always treated better, as it is a new acquisition of customer to them :sneaky:

NTB- New To Bank

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

I had to fight with HDFC to get my Tata Rupay card as LTF :( even when they were running a LTF campaign for NTB ones

NTB is always treated better, as it is a new acquisition of customer to them :sneaky:

NTB- New To Bank
Yes when asked for ltf select from axis since I own paid magnus they said it can be possible for NTB with approvals but not existing
🤔

Morpheusarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

NTB- New To Bank
I hear you. A friend of mine got LTF SBI cashback when she doesn't even have an SBI account and they won't even give me LTF SimplyClick even though I have a salary account with them for so many years.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.
Wealth card is easier to get the first time with 25 L + ITR.. Upgrades or with SB accounts etc. becomes a pain.. You have to have a good spending, still send your docs and pray. sometimes they upgrade on their own.. I used Select for 2 yrs.. then sent income docs and got card upgrade within 3 days.

However honestly, unless you arw spending above 30k every month the difference between select and wealth CC is very small...hardly much difference so select is also a good card