• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
Yes. It also depends on your city and branch. In Tier 2/3 they may ask for 10L.
But available at 5L as well. You would need to negotiate with RM/BM for expedited upgrade to Wealth program before keeping the funds.
I already have a savings account with them. All I will have to do is call up my RM and inform that I'd park 5L in the savings and request for Wealth account?

I currently have IDFC Select credit card with 2.2L credit limit. Will they upgrade my savings account and credit card automatically after parking fund for a month?

Will they downgrade my account if I move the funds?

Quantum

TF Premier
I already have a savings account with them. All I will have to do is call up my RM and inform that I'd park 5L in the savings and request for Wealth account?
Yes. Now that you have the required info from this forum, first call your RM and tell them that you want to upgrade to Wealth program. Hear them out as to what they say about the procedure. If they deviate from what you learned here, tell them that your friends have gotten it the way mentioned in the forum.

Basically, once you transfer the funds, it takes some time for the AMB to reflect > 5L in the app/website.
Once it starts reflecting, the RM can share the consent link with you. After you give your consent, the process further proceeds and the RM has to follow up internally to get further approval.

I currently have IDFC Select credit card with 2.2L credit limit. Will they upgrade my savings account and credit card automatically after parking fund for a month?
First Select Program, First Wealth Program, First Private program are PROGRAMS and not account type.
Your account type remains the same as to what it was when you opened the account.
Mostly, nothing happens "automatically" in most of the banks out there except levying charges and downgrades. If you don't ask, you don't get.

When it comes to IDFC, there is absolutely no relation between the account that you hold in IDFC and the credit card that you would get offered.
So, no automatic upgrade to any credit card. Don't think that they would start calling/emailing you to offer pre-approved IDFC Wealth CC.

My answer in different thread:

Last edited:

Quantum

TF Premier

Also, do search this forum for answers to your query before asking.
All of your queries are already answered by me and other members repeatedly in various other threads.