• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied through my hdfc regalia card which has 8+ lakhs limit and holding since 7 years.. Also entered my monthly salary as 3.3+ lakhs and immediately got shown wealth card with same 8+ lakhs limit.
Also I live in a metro so put metro pincode.

Cibil was hit once and I have scheduled a vkyc for tomorrow. Hoping vkyc goes fine and card gets delivered in a few days. Also I got a no income verification required shown on the card selection page.
No physical kyc, only with vkyc card approved and I can start using virtual card now.. Physical card will be delivered by 20 July

rohant

TF Premier
I applied through my hdfc regalia card which has 8+ lakhs limit and holding since 7 years.. Also entered my monthly salary as 3.3+ lakhs and immediately got shown wealth card with same 8+ lakhs limit.
Also I live in a metro so put metro pincode.

Cibil was hit once and I have scheduled a vkyc for tomorrow. Hoping vkyc goes fine and card gets delivered in a few days. Also I got a no income verification required shown on the card selection page.
HDFC Regalia with 5 lakh limit (3 years old)...salary less than 2 lakh, but CIBIL 830+ was given Wealth

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for IDFC First Wealth card a couple weeks ago. After online vKYC, there was a physical verification in my case. The card is approved now.I did not have any previous banking relationship with IDFC. While applying the card, I provided details of my DCB LTF card. They matched credit limit of my Diners Black card. After 15 days I could see the card and User ID generated for me. Limit provided is 10.5L.
How did you choose DCB, it does not come in list of cards if we select HDFC cards
Also how old was your DCB ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 12.30.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 12.30.35 PM.png
    28 KB · Views: 53
Sir tried CtC with DCB 12+ limit salary 3.5L bt wow card offered n cancelled the application, pl suggest how to get wealth card
Would recommend referral - I got wealth card using my friend referral . Also another important thing they do ask for any other valid credit card which can be used for their backend validation/comparison. I quoted by HDFC regalia , observed that credit limit 50%+ existing limit of regalia . Let me know if you need my referral :)