• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I put Metro city pincode with Axis 6L, still it shown select
Isn't it show you wealth with documents needed?
First i entered my pincode, it shown only select
Then i entered Hyd pincode, it shown select without docs, wealth with docs
I thought it was a mistake
Again entered my pincode, still it shown only select
So acc to my observation, it depended on pincode

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Isn't it show you wealth with documents needed?
First i entered my pincode, it shown only select
Then i entered Hyd pincode, it shown select without docs, wealth with docs
I thought it was a mistake
Again entered my pincode, still it shown only select
So acc to my observation, it depended on pincode
Isn't this hitting your cibil?

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
To get into their relationship banking program, keep 3L-5L balance in your account for a month for Select account. 5L-10L for a month for Wealth account.

For Wealth credit card you need to have 5L+ credit limit in any of your credit card. However wealth card is hardest is get. They don't give option for this card to most people even if you meet this criteria.

There is the possibility to get atleast Select card if you've 3L+ credit limit in any of your card.
I recently got apay with 3+ lac limit, is select possible?

kishorvr

TF Premier
I am new to IDFC bank. I want to be eligible for IDFC Wealth cc. The online application is not letting me beyond the name, date of birth, and number. It says due to bank policy, cannot continue with application. Can I walk into a branch?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied through my hdfc regalia card which has 8+ lakhs limit and holding since 7 years.. Also entered my monthly salary as 3.3+ lakhs and immediately got shown wealth card with same 8+ lakhs limit.
Also I live in a metro so put metro pincode.

Cibil was hit once and I have scheduled a vkyc for tomorrow. Hoping vkyc goes fine and card gets delivered in a few days. Also I got a no income verification required shown on the card selection page.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for IDFC First Wealth card a couple weeks ago. After online vKYC, there was a physical verification in my case. The card is approved now.I did not have any previous banking relationship with IDFC. While applying the card, I provided details of my DCB LTF card. They matched credit limit of my Diners Black card. After 15 days I could see the card and User ID generated for me. Limit provided is 10.5L.
How old was your DCB ?
Also what salary did you enter while applying (was it >3lacs ??)
Also what was your cibil before applying for wealth card.

Thanks