• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

All , Have a question - I got this email today from IDFC Credit card provider (I recently signed up for new credit card). What does this mean , how can I view my CKYC details ?

We are pleased to inform you that your KYC details with IDFC FIRST Bank have been registered with Central KYC Registry.

Your CKYC Identifier is ************8

Central KYC Records Registry is a centralized repository of KYC records of customers in the financial sector. It enables uniform KYC norms and inter-usability of the KYC records across the financial sector.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
All , Have a question - I got this email today from IDFC Credit card provider (I recently signed up for new credit card). What does this mean , how can I view my CKYC details ?

We are pleased to inform you that your KYC details with IDFC FIRST Bank have been registered with Central KYC Registry.

Your CKYC Identifier is ************8

Central KYC Records Registry is a centralized repository of KYC records of customers in the financial sector. It enables uniform KYC norms and inter-usability of the KYC records across the financial sector.
It's simply a database of KYC records, and the instructions to open the PDF are provided in the email itself.

'DDMMYYYY'

rohant

TF Premier
Sir tried CtC with DCB 12+ limit salary 3.5L bt wow card offered n cancelled the application, pl suggest how to get wealth card
Woah! not sure why they cancelled. Seems like it does not depend on your income which is very high in your case and your limit is not working, but relationship with the bank and relationship with other banks is working. That's how the algorithm works. You can try visiting the branch.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Woah! not sure why they cancelled. Seems like it does not depend on your income which is very high in your case and your limit is not working, but relationship with the bank and relationship with other banks is working. That's how the algorithm works. You can try visiting the branch.
No, credit card has no relation with idfc branches as I have wealth account with idfc with decent funds, God knows how their credit card algorithm works

I got my first statement from idfc message via sms but till now have not received any email . Although statement information can be seen in IDFC app but I couldn't find IDFC credit card portal ?

is there a IDFC credit card portal where I can login and view/download statement ? Basically I am looking for web interface.

is there any chat message interface for IDFC credit card where i can chat with customer care instead of phone call ?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my first statement from idfc message via sms but till now have not received any email . Although statement information can be seen in IDFC app but I couldn't find IDFC credit card portal ?

is there a IDFC credit card portal where I can login and view/download statement ? Basically I am looking for web interface.

is there any chat message interface for IDFC credit card where i can chat with customer care instead of phone call ?
Hi, I think you can try logging in at https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login using mobile number and password / OTP.
Sorry no idea on the chat interface with CC

I had received statement in email after 2 days of SMS link. Meantime confirm the email ID which is registered in your account.

You can download your statement from your SMS link as well

Last edited:

photon21

TF Buzz
Called customer care they said that nothing is free, you have to pay for the membership
Found this on their website, Amazon Prime is free for 1 Year for IDFC Debit cards after three transactions >250

And IDFC peeps never inform of this offer, you need to mail them. I got a response stating that I will receive the offer code within 30 days. Will wait.

Found this on their website, Amazon Prime is free for 1 Year for IDFC Debit cards after three transactions >250

And IDFC peeps never inform of this offer, you need to mail them. I got a response stating that I will receive the offer code within 30 days. Will wait.

My man thanks a lot I'll give it a try but sadly I recently bought prime membership

harsh42s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Wrote to IDFC - lets see what they come up with.