• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

xiddy

TF Premier
been looking for these, will try this method, the thing is when should i? my select cc was closed yesterday and is it 31/3/2023 got to something with it? cause you tried within 15 days and it worked with different number and bumping the salary over 3 lakhs. any suggestion or should i try this with different number before 31st march. any insight would be helpful.
You can try it immediately. It will let you apply as long as you use a different phone number. I tried it the very next day.

iamvk

TF Select
The method @Jetstone mentioned works. Here is my experience
Jan 2022 - got Select approved
2022-2023 - tried enhancement and upgrade multiple times. No success. Also tried to apply multiple times using using another phone number.
Jan 2023 - Out of frustration closed the Select card.
Feb 2023 - Checked in IDFC branch if I can apply for Wealth card. They said it is all automatic and I have an offer for Millenia on my account. As per the customer care, as soon as you cancel a card in IDFC, a lower credit will be automatically pre-approved for you.
March 2023 - I applied through a different mobile number and put salary as 3L per month and was offered Wealth Card. Went ahead with KYC, it was approved on the same day and it is showing in my Old IDFC account itself. It will be mapped to your Customer ID.
My card is in transit now. May receive any time soon.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
2022-2023 - tried enhancement and upgrade multiple times. No success. Also tried to apply multiple times using using another phone number.
Feb 2023 - Checked in IDFC branch if I can apply for Wealth card. They said it is all automatic and I have an offer for Millenia on my account. As per the customer care, as soon as you cancel a card in IDFC, a lower credit will be automatically pre-approved for you.
March 2023 - I applied through a different mobile number and put salary as 3L per month and was offered Wealth Card. Went ahead with KYC, it was approved on the same day and it is showing in my Old IDFC account itself. It will be mapped to your Customer ID.
so as per your experience here is were I'm at
Jan 2022 - got Select approved same as yours
feb 2023 - asked for LE and upgrade to wealth , denied after 3/4 days
march 24th - asked for closure through app and Select card is now blocked and closed and can't be seen in your app
now i can apply today iself with different number but lower or select might show up.
only reason I'm considering now by 27-28th cause both you and @Jetstone have march 2023 in common for approval of wealth. may be I'm wrong.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Truly inspiring
What is the new limit

xiddy

TF Premier
Which existing card did you use?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Actually I'm trying since past Few days. No luck. Have to call their customer service team.
For me after clicking sms link it asked first 4 and last 4 card digits then mobile post which I got otp and then the page landed giving bb Amaz and some other brand I didn’t even saw others picked apay voucher then after 5 min got code in email which I added to my account

vn_1

TF Select
I'm getting only the option of wow card. Any tips or hacks? I think regular cards are offered to some limited metro and big city pincodes only or to idfc account holders only?
Hey, same for me. Gave regalia with 4.4L . what salary did you put in? Which card and limit if c2c?

Jetstone

TF Buzz
Which number did they call for verification? The new one?
Oh yes. It's weird. The card seems to be tied to the new number but then they did not issue a new customer ID. The card shows up under my existing customer ID with the bank which is tied to my other number and under which I have my savings account as well as the Select card before this.

Jetstone

TF Buzz
I have highest card of 1.95 limit. I see people of my income has 6-7 lad limit credit card. How do i get one big limit premium card .
2 ways.
1 - use your existing card extensively and ask the bank to increase your credit limit.

2 - Apply to a new bank and with any luck, you'll get a card with higher limit.

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I have one doubt. As HDFC do not report their CC limit to CIBIL, then If we're applying via C2C for IDFC cards using HDFC cards then can we input very high limit in the 'Credit Limit' section? Because they can't verify the limit for the HDFC card through CIBIL anyway.