• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

rathoi

TF Neo
Same situation to me but I am unable to modify inputs now
As soon as I input name mob no after otp it’s showing select card but I need wealth
Any hacks pls
I got selected for select card in my first attempt. Then I rejected the application and applied again using same details.
you used mrcc and what your limit and age of card
Mrcc limit was ~3lacs. Age of the card was less than 2months

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Today , I applied for Select card after checking 2 times and all three times i was eligible for Select card with 3L limit. I did added the Amex Smart Earn card with 3.8L limit . I wished I would have read this thread before applying then i could have mentioned my salary above 3L to see if it showed Wealth card.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Today , I applied for Select card after checking 2 times and all three times i was eligible for Select card with 3L limit. I did added the Amex Smart Earn card with 3.8L limit . I wished I would have read this thread before applying then i could have mentioned my salary above 3L to see if it showed Wealth card.
If u put smart earn 5lac limit also chances there for wealth

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If u put smart earn 5lac limit also chances there for wealth
I will close it in sometime and then will try to apply with different number. For now the application is in process and i did put in one more application from my brother side stating income above 3 lac , got wealth card for him so that's also in process now. Will update however it goes.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will close it in sometime and then will try to apply with different number. For now the application is in process and i did put in one more application from my brother side stating income above 3 lac , got wealth card for him so that's also in process now. Will update however it goes.
What was his highest card limit?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@Wealth is my birth right! did you ask for statement of c2c card you have given you have cause they didn't asked me anything. in 2022 they did asked me for me statement , the thing is i have zero MAB account with them and 12 months of select card in the past and using same portal we can check for application on which stage is that on and how long they took for your card approval.

edit : card is already approved of mine, hehehe

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! did you ask for statement of c2c card you have given you have cause they didn't asked me anything. in 2022 they did asked me for me statement , the thing is i have zero MAB account with them and 12 months of select card in the past and using same portal we can check for application on which stage is that on and how long they took for your card approval.

edit : card is already approved of mine, hehehe
No docs no statements in my case
Welcome to wealth club🙌🤝

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
did vkyc at 12:55 pm and in 10 min the card is approved and it showing in my old/ primary number. fastest approval of any cc i did, only onecard was much faster but then it all within the app and IDFC is close 1st in term of proper bank available . so surprised
How much limit was on your existing card and how old was it?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Check on yes bank, axis bank or rbl portal for free check. They give full cibil report and not Partial report as seen in freecharge, gpay, airtel or one score. You can check in icici app if you have wealth account