• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unpleasant journey with AU Card

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello guys need your inputs,

1. Applied AU card using Swipe up with an agent in offline mode 15 days back
2. During application Xcite Ultra was shown, but agent told we can apply higher variant in the final step by changing the card, I asked for zenith but Vetta only came as a result
3. I made sure it's a LTF or not to the agent, he confirmed by looking at my employer showing as Type A category in the machine. So I beleived it's LTF and applied by giving concent with OTP.
4. Card delivered and in letter Joining and Annual fee of 2999+ is written.
5. Immediately called agent, he didn't aware charges would come, so connected customer care, they raised a complaint
6. After a week got a call from local bank employees like card is not applied through swipe up, but as C2C, so charges will come, pls use this and swipe 40k in 90 days to make it LTF, but they are not 100% sure even by words, they even telling the agent may lose the job.
7. So finally i thought to leave it as it and don't activate the card for 30 days and it will get deactivated automatically

Can AU stop process any new application for atleast 6 months? What could be the possibility after 6 months my card will get approved?

Last edited:
Did you take any screenshots or any proof you have of applying via swipe-up - if yes then maybe you can fight back. Waiting 6 months more - in this age of devaluation, not sure what will happen to AU cards

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you take any screenshots or any proof you have of applying via swipe-up - if yes then maybe you can fight back. Waiting 6 months more - in this age of devaluation, not sure what will happen to AU cards
Yes devaluation a lot.. i look for AU only for their offers, not sure when they are gonna stop it