• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Too late for Magnus burgundy LTF?

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it too late to get the magnus burgundy LTF now? Have a select card and regular axis SB account with a 15L FD.

Anyway to get in on this now? TIA

shashankrt

TF Premier
Is it too late to get the magnus burgundy LTF now? Have a select card and regular axis SB account with a 15L FD.

Anyway to get in on this now? TIA
Well depends on how are you planning to achieve the AQB / TRV / Salary criteria. For salary it will not be possible till Jan as earliest salary credit will be for Dec and it will reflect in OGS only in Jan.

You can try for TRV however it will need additional 15 lakh funding. Best option would be to do the offline conversion via RM - however above funding requirements still apply.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is no longer applicable. Quite a few ppl got MB after 1 month of opening account after their 1st OGS was generated. Even my RM is saying I can apply once my OGS is generated and I only opened account on 8th Nov.
Oh thats good to know. Thanks! So I should be able to get burgundy once I create another FD of 15L? And then how long before I can get MagBurg LTF?

shashankrt

TF Premier
Oh thats good to know. Thanks! So I should be able to get burgundy once I create another FD of 15L? And then how long before I can get MagBurg LTF?
well creating an FD only for burgundy may be loss making as Axis does not offer good interest rates. Better is keep that as balance in account and switch later on after upgrade. However discuss with your RM before any move and negotiate as you are old Axis account holder.
Also not sure about free MB - however you will be eligible for paid MB sometime in Jan / Feb.