• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Anyone Applied for Burgundy Magnus M4B with 30k Fee?

vkdleo

TF Buzz
Has anyone applied for Magnus Burgundy by paying 30k + GST post LTF offer ended? I am contemplating to apply to clear out accumulated ERs at better rates.
I don't see any clear update on Axis site or if are they even issuing M4B on paid basis? I have few redemptions plans in next month.

sahil937

TF Buzz
I've been trying to apply. However, RM as well as customer support are mentioning that 30k fees Magnus Burgundy onboarding has not started yet.

Do let me know if anyone has been able to apply.

ssesha

TF Buzz
I opened my burgundy salary account in December 2023 and was told would be eligible for the ltf magnus burgundy upgrade. However by end jan they said only 2 salary credited and need one more credit. That’s done now too but haven’t gotten any update yet. After reading about axis here I am increasing skeptical now and thinking better move back to hdfc Imperia. Any suggestions or is this magnus burgundy ltf a foregone thing.

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 can you help?

nurav

TF Neo
If you have more than 88500 edge points then you should apply for it.
88500 points is the cut off point, where the difference between 5:2 and 5:4 ratio will be worth Rs.35400 and you will recover the entire joining fee
Are you sure existing magnus points will be converted to magnus burgundy points ?
Customer care told me the existing points wont be converted. I have over 2.5 lakhs points and was wondering what to do.

drsel

TF Legend
Are you sure existing magnus points will be converted to magnus burgundy points ?
Customer care told me the existing points wont be converted. I have over 2.5 lakhs points and was wondering what to do.
Then you should definitely get Magnus burgundy all your 2.5 lakh points will get converted at 5:4 ratio

This is not official right..its just that Axis is not segregating edge reward points currently.
It is as it is.
If it changes you will come to know on this forum

Pc1789

TF Neo
As per my RM, they are not issuing any new Magnus Burgundy, however as per customer care (conversation on 10th March), it is available at 30k/- annual fees and asked me to speak to the branch manager (if necessary). She even confirmed the document which I too referred too. I am amazed to see lack of clarity amongst the employees at axis. Is there a way we can email/ tag their senior folks on a thread( maybe on X/linkedin) to seek clarity ? If yes, would anyone know who will be the appropriate personnel ?

gg123

TF Premier
As per my RM, they are not issuing any new Magnus Burgundy, however as per customer care (conversation on 10th March), it is available at 30k/- annual fees and asked me to speak to the branch manager (if necessary). She even confirmed the document which I too referred too. I am amazed to see lack of clarity amongst the employees at axis. Is there a way we can email/ tag their senior folks on a thread( maybe on X/linkedin) to seek clarity ? If yes, would anyone know who will be the appropriate personnel ?
Huh! My RM said 30k fee is currently being issued. and fee reversal at 30L spends.

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

gg123

TF Premier
WHEN??
I received a mail via support saying that are not issuing it on 8th March. See below

Capture.PNG
Last week itself while he was processing my other request.

He also informed for some customers they are taking deviated approval for LTF Magnus burgundy if the true burgundy criteria is fulfilled.

Just negotiate with RM. chances are they may still apply for LTF version.

vkdleo

TF Buzz
Last week itself while he was processing my other request.

He also informed for some customers they are taking deviated approval for LTF Magnus burgundy if the true burgundy criteria is fulfilled.

Just negotiate with RM. chances are they may still apply for LTF version.
Were you able to apply then??