• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Burgundy magnus ltf offered

techt

TF Legend
traveledge is only good in theory.its really frustrating to use.i tried to book 7 tickets on it.it failed 3 times,the site was painfully slow,for typing one letter it was taking 30-40 sec.finally i ditched it and booked directly with indigo.as tickets were 3-4K cheaper and my spends were above 1.5L for the months.

I might have lost few edge reward points but for me peace of mind is more important than a few edge reward points.i have used it in past but nowadays it is impossible to use.at least it was till mid feb.
Another axis miracle mirakill.

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Means vouchers are better in infinia ?
Yes, all vouchers in infinia are 5x, so effectively 16.66%. GV through Magnus, however have different multipliers depending on the brand. 2x, 3x and 5x. If your transfer to accor, 1x is 8.64%, so even 2x GV you get in magnus also will be of slightly higher value as Smartbuy's 16.66%. However, it's only for accor. If you're able to transfer miles and get 1 INR per point, then 1x is 4.8%, so only 5x vouchers make sense. I personally use infinia for all the vouchers that are 2x in magnus.