• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Burgundy magnus ltf offered

gvicky008

TF Buzz
Does adding MAGNUS for Burgundy makes sense - yes it does because you are getting salary Burgundy not by investment. So you can choose
2- M
4B - LTF status ---- yes its possible even when its 30k status ( but there is big but ) since he is a Burgundy level Rm & suggested by other member - ask him to Write a email to you what he can probably get u offered (m4b ltf ) .
3- you have good limit of 15 L on axis vistara infinite ( after deavulation u can keep it for year ( but if you can even push for Atlas ltf bcz of Burgundy it would be cherry on top ) yes its possible
atlas, select, previlgae - can be procured ltf ( there is preccendent here on TF )
4- 5:4 is still good & i will say better than infinia bcz u r getting it with salary account way no more strings attached.
you suggested to try for atlas ltf, should i try for it with burgundy magnus or in lieu of burgundy magnus ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't think life time free Atlas, Select and Privilege will give you the joining bonus points.

If they don't give joining bonus points, it is better to pay the joining fee and collect the bonus points which are wort much more
Yes ltf atlas is possible & select & previlgae comes with joining bonus even when ltf .
In axis ltf card gets joining benefits.

For atlas i was under same impression for ltf but lf atlas possible with Burgundy

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
you suggested to try for atlas ltf, should i try for it with burgundy magnus or in lieu of burgundy magnus ?
Get m4b Ltf first ..
Then these flotter card will come ltf . ( Select & previlgae u will get ltf - no doubt) If u wanna earn Edge Reward point - select + previlgae+ samsung infinite will give u 10k + 12.5+30 k
Total 52.5k edge Reward point. These are good only for joining benefits 😁.
Atlas - ltf u have to negotiate & persuade them

gvicky008

TF Buzz
Get m4b Ltf first ..
Then these flotter card will come ltf . ( Select & previlgae u will get ltf - no doubt) If u wanna earn Edge Reward point - select + previlgae+ samsung infinite will give u 10k + 12.5+30 k
Great advice, Thanks a lot. :):love:

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think life time free Atlas, Select and Privilege will give you the joining bonus points.

If they don't give joining bonus points, it is better to pay the joining fee and collect the bonus points which are wort much more
You get welcome bonus of 5000 miles on Atlas LTF which comes under burgundy salary criteria. I got recently

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Travellers gives 24% on flights so this better than Infinia 16.66%
traveledge is only good in theory.its really frustrating to use.i tried to book 7 tickets on it.it failed 3 times,the site was painfully slow,for typing one letter it was taking 30-40 sec.finally i ditched it and booked directly with indigo.as tickets were 3-4K cheaper and my spends were above 1.5L for the months.

I might have lost few edge reward points but for me peace of mind is more important than a few edge reward points.i have used it in past but nowadays it is impossible to use.at least it was till mid feb.

shashankrt

TF Premier
Around 3.6 lakh per month. RM said above 3 lakh is enough.
As someone who has attempted same route - Let me me tell you some facts:

1. Check if your company is registered with Axis. If not then its a really long battle.
2. Even if company is registered - get it in writing from RM from his official email account that MB LTF will be offered.
3. If you have plans to switch companies this year then not sure if this exercise is worth it as if your new company is NOT axis registered then you will be asked to maintain balance or pay 30K GST

Overall go for MB ONLY if its free else skip.

justsree

TF Buzz
My Axis Bank RM has confirmed if i open a burgundy account with them, I'll be provided magnus burgundy LTF. i already have infinia and i spend around 12-15 lpa on this. Does adding magnus makes sense?
Can you please share your RM contact? I am also looking for M4B for new account and my salary is >3L per month too

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Get m4b Ltf first ..
I have M4B. Wanted to know if points earned through Select & Privilege will also get 5:4 conversion. As of now, the portal is very confusing since I see two different points, edge rewards and magnus burgundy separately. However, just after getting the card, I tried transferring points to accor and every time I exhausted the burgundy balance, few more points from edge transferred to burgundy. As of now I don't have any other Axis cards other than M4B btw.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have M4B. Wanted to know if points earned through Select & Privilege will also get 5:4 conversion. As of now, the portal is very confusing since I see two different points, edge rewards and magnus burgundy separately. However, just after getting the card, I tried transferring points to accor and every time I exhausted the burgundy balance, few more points from edge transferred to burgundy. As of now I don't have any other Axis cards other than M4B btw.
Get select Ltf ( comes with Burgundy)
Will give u free 10k edge Reward point.

You can even leverage Burgundy for previlgae card for ltf .

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Get select Ltf ( comes with Burgundy)
Will give u free 10k edge Reward point.

You can even leverage Burgundy for previlgae card for ltf .
Thanks a lot for the response! I'll ask my RM for the select LTF and also other cards. These free reward points, will I be able to transfer 5:4?

hs23new

TF Premier
My Axis Bank RM has confirmed if i open a burgundy account with them, I'll be provided magnus burgundy LTF. i already have infinia and i spend around 12-15 lpa on this. Does adding magnus makes sense?
Is this post for real or fake? I DMed the OP but got no reply. Can anyone else confirm the possibility to get Magnus Burgundy LTF?

If not, request the mods to delete this misinformation.
@ashwink