• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Burgundy Redemption Troubles

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone. Making this thread as very little information is available here on TF about it and whatever is there is very fragmented. Tried searching but didn't find anything useful.

So the problem is that since upgrading to Magnus Burgundy, the points pool are for ER and MB points.
To spend ER, we need to exhaust MB points first, and since I have close to 450 MB, I am able to transfer 400 points out to partners. But the funny thing is that after doing the transfer, MB does not change and the points are deducted from the ER bucket, hence the 40,000 ER I have, will take about 100 transactions! To add to this and make it funnier/frustrating is the fact that Axis continues to credit new points earned to the ER bucket!

Have heard there is a software patch coming up, but we need to complain to Axis as this is against any T&C that axis has provided, making our points useless which we have rightfully earned as per their T&C. This glitch is actually beneficial for Axis as customers are not able to transfer points, helping them reduce their points purchase expenses at our expense.

What we need to know is that what is the definitive solution for this, and we need to be sending our complaint regarding this to PNO and premium.experience so that we have a reliable solution. I've been hearing this 'next week fix' promise since September now. It's been almost 6 months and no exact solution has been provided nor an official commitment or statement by Axis to solve this issue.

Request everyone to give in their suggestion and please let us know if somebody has been able to circumvent this glitch.

Thank you!

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes but only on relevant threads. And it's not about no referral, as your referral plug is pretty obvious. It is unexpected from a respected and senior member like you. :)
That was not my intention! Just comparing two cards and the companies.

Sorry if you felt that way! :)