• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Get Magnus Burgundy vs Atlas?

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi! I am currently holding 4 CCs from Axis. Reserve, Magnus OG, Vistara Inifinite, and Flipkart. I am a Burgundy customer, and while my RM actually tried hard for the last few days, he's saying the underwriters won't agree to holding 4 cards anymore. So my choices are either go for an upgrade from Magnus to Burgundy, or close Magnus and Flipkart, and get Atlas.

What do y'all recommend?

My expenses are around 50K a month, but annually I spend around 15+ because of a large purchase and foreign vacation. Pre devaluation I used to almost exclusively book flights via TravelEdge for the 5X, but I prefer to book hotels directly.
Its going to sound stupid, but I actually do value the OG Magnus for its 8 M&G privileges. Reserve is amazing for me for its soft benefits, and its insanely good for ForEx transactions.

I am in a conundrum, whether I should upgrade my entire portfolio of around 1L ER to 5:4 with procurement of MB, or switch to Edge Miles?

Infinia is not possible, and dealing with HDFC has given me a nightmare. I have spent the last week chasing up on the agent to come over like I am dealing with SBI even though he is the one getting a commission lmao.

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait for a few days as there are rumours of further devaluation and then it might be easier to decide

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Wait for a few days as there are rumours of further devaluation and then it might be easier to decide
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
As always I am late to the party lmao.

abhim

TF Buzz
Hi! I am currently holding 4 CCs from Axis. Reserve, Magnus OG, Vistara Inifinite, and Flipkart. I am a Burgundy customer, and while my RM actually tried hard for the last few days, he's saying the underwriters won't agree to holding 4 cards anymore. So my choices are either go for an upgrade from Magnus to Burgundy, or close Magnus and Flipkart, and get Atlas.

What do y'all recommend?

My expenses are around 50K a month, but annually I spend around 15+ because of a large purchase and foreign vacation. Pre devaluation I used to almost exclusively book flights via TravelEdge for the 5X, but I prefer to book hotels directly.
Its going to sound stupid, but I actually do value the OG Magnus for its 8 M&G privileges. Reserve is amazing for me for its soft benefits, and its insanely good for ForEx transactions.

I am in a conundrum, whether I should upgrade my entire portfolio of around 1L ER to 5:4 with procurement of MB, or switch to Edge Miles?

Infinia is not possible, and dealing with HDFC has given me a nightmare. I have spent the last week chasing up on the agent to come over like I am dealing with SBI even though he is the one getting a commission lmao.
Large purchase at one time with MB will yield 35 RP (more than reserve) and increase the value of your existing points so MB is probably a suitable option. If devaluations are around the corner, you can wait it out but seems unlikely to me they will touch MB again before 12-18 months since last time.

abhim

TF Buzz
Large purchase at one time with MB will yield 35 RP (more than reserve) and increase the value of your existing points so MB is probably a suitable option. If devaluations are around the corner, you can wait it out but seems unlikely to me they will touch MB again before 12-18 months since last time.
This did not age well. I apologise for saying this🙇‍♂️

er3shivam

TF Buzz

What do y'all recommend?

Don’t get anyone. Avoid Axis Credit cards.