• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Anyone Applied for Burgundy Magnus M4B with 30k Fee?

vkdleo

TF Buzz
Has anyone applied for Magnus Burgundy by paying 30k + GST post LTF offer ended? I am contemplating to apply to clear out accumulated ERs at better rates.
I don't see any clear update on Axis site or if are they even issuing M4B on paid basis? I have few redemptions plans in next month.

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have around 1.5L points on my Magnus card right now and a lot more needs to be added from the spends above 1L for the month of Jan and Feb24.

I have crossed the 15L spend limit for fee waiver.

Wanted to know if the spends will carry forward if I get the Magnus for burgundy card, or will I have to spend 25L for the fee waiver?

Has anyone got the card paying 30k? Is it worth it?

sahil937

TF Buzz
I've just received the approval today for the 30k MB variant.

Interesting, over email premium.experiences mentioned that they aren't processing the card yet. However, a simple phone call to customer care and I got the approval.

Reactions: BMR

jacobijn

TF Buzz
Did anyone actually get the card? I have been following up for months (they failed to link my dematto my OGS). Finally now that I am eligible they are saying they don't have an onboarding process for 30k M4B.

Iam hoping to get the card before 20th April but it feels like they are stalling on purpose.

sahil937

TF Buzz
Did anyone actually get the card? I have been following up for months (they failed to link my dematto my OGS). Finally now that I am eligible they are saying they don't have an onboarding process for 30k M4B.

Iam hoping to get the card before 20th April but it feels like they are stalling on purpose.
I've received the card a few weeks back. Try calling customer care instead of email - that worked for me.