• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

SamPtnk

TF Ace
This is when you apply via other methods. Apply from Android. You'll get LTF Coral Rupay card. Confirmed with customer care as well. Even generated my LTF Coral Visa on the basis of this LTF Coral Rupay.
This is Sc from NB
Conformed with CC even with 0 Annual Fee you have to spend 3L to get fees waived off from next year
So I asked why does it say LTF she said its only FYF

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
This is Sc from NB
Conformed with CC even with 0 Annual Fee you have to spend 3L to get fees waived off from next year
So I asked why does it say LTF she said its only FYF
That's why I'm asking you to apply via iMobile Android app. Even confirmed about my card being LTF or not with customer care. They confirmed it as LTF. Hence generated Visa Variant LTF as well.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Bhai imobile ka baat bhi pucha bola jaha se bhi apply karo fees lagega from next year doesn't matter

Koi campaign chal raha hai to offer max rupay cards to customers due to govt pressure ye mera rm ne bola
Bhai mere pas LTF Coral Visa ka mail b pada hai. Or wo aise hi ni provide krte ltf. Rupay Variant LTF tha tabhi dusra Variant ki ltf request li.

Or customer care ko correct info hi ni rehti jb tk aap apna card generate krwake specifically apne card ki info na poocho.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
rm chu"*ya hote hai... unhe icici alumni program bhi na maloom hoga... i heard here in many post...
Woh to hai bhai but mera Rm bohot sundar hai dekhne me , gori mem jaisa

welcome-nana-patekar-seh-lenge-thoda-768x424.jpg

Last edited: