• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici coral rupay credit card

Mruseless

TF Premier
I recently got pre approved icici coral rupay credit card with merge limit of 120000 but when I checked in Net banking it's shows limit of 165000, I don't know how is this possible. On 9th Dec 2023 I applied fd platinum credit card with fd of 50000 and I got limit of 45000. After few days on 15th Dec I got apay card with limit of 120000 so I decided to close my fd card and I closed it on 17th Dec. I think that limit got merged with Icici coral because my previous card was my primary card now icici coral is my primary credit card. ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN ME THIS

helloworld

TF Legend
I recently got pre approved icici coral rupay credit card with merge limit of 120000 but when I checked in Net banking it's shows limit of 165000, I don't know how is this possible. On 9th Dec 2023 I applied fd platinum credit card with fd of 50000 and I got limit of 45000. After few days on 15th Dec I got apay card with limit of 120000 so I decided to close my fd card and I closed it on 17th Dec. I think that limit got merged with Icici coral because my previous card was my primary card now icici coral is my primary credit card. ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN ME THIS

you just got limit enhancement on new card, enjoy. Ignore others, won't matter and applicable further.