• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Double debit for icici rupay coral UPI transaction

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I had done a merchant UPI transaction using icici coral rupay and money got debited twice.

I had used bhim app and it shows only one transaction Id. In merchant site also it shows only once.

However in icici I mobile pay it shows two debits with same UPI transaction Id. I had sent mail to customer.care@icicibank.com regarding this and waiting for their reply since 4 days.

Is there anything else I can do for getting refund for one transaction

sharma

TF Premier
Hi
I had done a merchant UPI transaction using icici coral rupay and money got debited twice.

I had used bhim app and it shows only one transaction Id. In merchant site also it shows only once.

However in icici I mobile pay it shows two debits with same UPI transaction Id. I had sent mail to customer.care@icicibank.com regarding this and waiting for their reply since 4 days.

Is there anything else I can do for getting refund for one transaction
Mark one transaction as duplicate or fraud in the app.
Team will surely call you and then explain this.
You can send all the proofs you have

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mark one transaction as duplicate or fraud in the app.
Team will surely call you and then explain this.
You can send all the proofs you have
It's only mentioned as report fraud. But I had got call when I did transaction to confirm if it's genuine and I had earlier marked as genuine. So I doubt this method will work. Is it ok to proceed with reporting as fraud

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It got credited today automatically. I think the refund mechanism of icici is 10 days. I had sent mails earlier but no reply and I had done my txn on 20th and today it got refunded

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi @iamdhamo ...

Did you got it permanently resolved or temporarily. Even I was debited twice. I called them immediately and they we will refund your money temporarily. But, then we will investigate it further.
I sent mail but there was no reply. I waited for 10 days since my earlier transaction got refunded after 10 days when it got failed. I see you also should get refund on 10th day for double debited transaction

Rahul098

TF Select
I sent mail but there was no reply. I waited for 10 days since my earlier transaction got refunded after 10 days when it got failed. I see you also should get refund on 10th day for double debited transaction
I am also facing the same issue I made the payment via cred, in cred it is showing that the transaction failed but in imobile app it is showing as double debt transaction having the same transaction Id. I shared a screenshot of the transaction with ICICI customer care to see if it was an issue with the imobile app they replied to me saying that the amount was debited successfully twice and they want me to ask the merchant if they have received or not, if not then they have told me the share details about the transaction. I have replied to them asking how both the debit transactions have the same transaction id

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also facing the same issue I made the payment via cred, in cred it is showing that the transaction failed but in imobile app it is showing as double debt transaction having the same transaction Id. I shared a screenshot of the transaction with ICICI customer care to see if it was an issue with the imobile app they replied to me saying that the amount was debited successfully twice and they want me to ask the merchant if they have received or not, if not then they have told me the share details about the transaction. I have replied to them asking how both the debit transactions have the same transaction id
Wait for 10 days and automatically I think it will get reversed. When I sent mails no reply came but refund came after 10 days

Observed ICICI coral credit card with UPI is highly unstable. I got a transaction failed. well thats my second transaction so far using CC + UPI combination. UPI transaction gets failed, but money gets debited from credit card - had to follow up with customer care for reversal of money. Fun thing is that they will ask all details from start in each call - even though they can see everything on the screen. I would avoid coral cc + UPI transaction for sometime till all issues are resolved. Its been nearly 4 days yet to the credit of money back for the failed UPI transaction.

Rahul098

TF Select
Observed ICICI coral credit card with UPI is highly unstable. I got a transaction failed. well thats my second transaction so far using CC + UPI combination. UPI transaction gets failed, but money gets debited from credit card - had to follow up with customer care for reversal of money. Fun thing is that they will ask all details from start in each call - even though they can see everything on the screen. I would avoid coral cc + UPI transaction for sometime till all issues are resolved. Its been nearly 4 days yet to the credit of money back for the failed UPI transaction.
Wait for 10 business days it will reverse automatically. I got back the failed transaction which was debited twice.

mayurintouch

TF Buzz
Even i was also charged twice for a single upi transaction of gas booking on paytm via rupay coral credit card. I sent an email to customer care & also followed up with paytm, but no resolution. I am also waiting for refund.