• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay for those not having pre-approved offer in App.

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have not received pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF on iMobile app, kindly follow the following procedure to generate card.
Open ICIC Netbanking, proceed to loan option under cards and loan.

Therein you will see the option to generate rupay card.

Note: Though it shown a note that next year waiver after 3 lac spends, but that's not true. The card generated through this method is LTF.

Take screenshot of page mentioning Joining fees and Annual fees as ₹0/- .

After generation of card (within 30 minutes) you may confirm LTF from customer care.
IMG-20230813-WA0012.jpg

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I had the pre-approved offer, I clicked on the Get My Card and a card was instantly generated I was presented with a Congraturations page and a new card number (just card number no expiry no cvv).
Now there was nothing else so I went back to check Card & Loans section assuming my card detail would be there but it still just has my Amazon Pay card only. Where to find the new coral card?
It takes around 30 mins to 1 hr for the newly generated card to show in NB / iMobile. You need to wait some time.

insight

TF Ace
Congratulations
Mine is only 2.4L
I had the pre-approved offer, I clicked on the Get My Card and a card was instantly generated I was presented with a Congraturations page and a new card number (just card number no expiry no cvv).
Now there was nothing else so I went back to check Card & Loans section assuming my card detail would be there but it still just has my Amazon Pay card only. Where to find the new coral card?
soon you will able to see it in credit cards section.
Yeah its kinda SUBTLE visible one line below APAY & Plat.

PS: For Plat via Twitter I got no CIBIL but through this Coral RuPay they made a CIBIL Hit and Im not sure if via the App they took permission/ consent for that?

Did you also get a CIBIL Hit for this? Do you recall seeing them taking auth for it?

BeingIncog

TF Ace

PS: For Plat via Twitter I got no CIBIL but through this Coral RuPay they made a CIBIL Hit and Im not sure if via the App they took permission/ consent for that?

Did you also get a CIBIL Hit for this? Do you recall seeing them taking auth for it?
no cibil hit whatsoever

CosmicCat

TF Premier

My dad got a CIBIL hit too last year when he applied for his "pre-approved" Coral Visa card from the iMobile app. It was his first-ever credit card from ICICI Bank though (He already has a 10+ year-old Savings account). But, worse, the Enquiry is being shown as "Personal Loan" instead of "Credit Card" in the CIBIL report.

IDK why ICICI is so weird.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
My dad got a CIBIL hit too last year when he applied for his "pre-approved" Coral Visa card from the iMobile app. It was his first-ever credit card from ICICI Bank though (He already has a 10+ year-old Savings account). But, worse, it is being shown as "Personal Loan" instead of "Credit Card" in the CIBIL report.

IDK why ICICI is so weird.
Yeah New CC will trigger a Credit Check, Pre approved or not. They still verify.

insight

TF Ace
Yeah New CC will trigger a Credit Check, Pre approved or not. They still verify.

Not really? APAY was 5L, Got Plat via Twitter - No Hit.
Cause SAME COMMON LoC 5L.
CoralRuPay via Pre Approval on App (I guess using same 5L LoC) - HIT for me, not for OTHERS.

Inconsistent as F.