• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay for those not having pre-approved offer in App.

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have not received pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF on iMobile app, kindly follow the following procedure to generate card.
Open ICIC Netbanking, proceed to loan option under cards and loan.

Therein you will see the option to generate rupay card.

Note: Though it shown a note that next year waiver after 3 lac spends, but that's not true. The card generated through this method is LTF.

Take screenshot of page mentioning Joining fees and Annual fees as ₹0/- .

After generation of card (within 30 minutes) you may confirm LTF from customer care.
IMG-20230813-WA0012.jpg

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
I also got it today morning. I have secured Platinum since Nov 2022 and Apay unsecured was generated last month. But I have one doubt. Since the limits are shared for all three cards what happens when I close both FD and FD card ?
Nothing happens to the other two cards. What are you expecting to happen?

onetwo

TF Select
me who still hasn't got the Coral Rupay offer even in the second batch.

chup-chup-ke-rajpal-yadav-bandya.gif

I was thinking I was alone in this forum not receiving the offer 🥲

Got the Coral RuPay offer. Check yours.

insight

TF Ace
Very good news for iOS users especially with eSim holders..thanks again
Whats this iOS eSIM issue? I am not seeing these offers on iPhone.

Open ICIC Netbanking, proceed to loan option under cards and loan.
When I click this is all I get. What am I missing? Do I need to have Savings/ Wealth account?

I've had APAY and now via Twitter the Plat Chip. (5L).

1697913080612.png
Therein you will see the option to generate rupay card.

Note: Though it shown a note that next year waiver after 3 lac spends, but that's not true. The card generated through this method is LTF.

Today I got Coral Rupay LTF offer
How? What did you do? on iPhone or iBanking?

After getting platinum in Aug. through DM I got offer for Coral rupay in sep around after 20 to 25 days in app.

Suggestion for a shortcut route to get coral rupay

However this is not a always working method but its work for me
I hope this does the magic for me too. Got Plat Chip via X Twt approx start of Oct

It is only a logical name, you can create more than one like this:

1694148538805.png
No UPI options as I think we do not have Bank A/C. ?

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is this offered as an upgrade or new card? What is the best use case for coral rupay card compared to tata neu infinity? Will there be a cibil hit?

paresh22

TF Ace
Is this offered as an upgrade or new card?
New card
What is the best use case for coral rupay card compared to tata neu infinity?
Answer depends on if you have other icici cards and if you are using them heavily. I think all such icici card rewards are same type so you can combine use all reward points for any voucher redemption on icici.
If not then Tata Neu is best as it gives 1.5% reward which only be used on TataNeu app for redemption.
Will there be a cibil hit?
If already having icici card holder and got pre approved offer then no cibil hit.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Is this offered as an upgrade or new card? What is the best use case for coral rupay card compared to tata neu infinity? Will there be a cibil hit?
There are 2 cases, both will earn around 1.1-1.5% cashback. You can choose any card which is provided LTF to you.
1. Coral Rupay will provide 1 RP for every 200 spent. Tata Neu ∞ will provide 1.5%
2. Pay your Coral Rupay bill via HDFC BillPay to get your 1%.

So if you look to it like that, both cards will give similar returns. Choose your use case and card offered and go for it.

This comparison is only applicable if you are interested in UPI only. For Tata Franchise spends, Neu ∞ is way better.

cryoengine

TF Premier
I got Amazon pay ICICI approved yesterday. I can see the card number and everything. My question is, how long should I wait before asking for platinum LTF through Twitter DM? Thanks

Dreamer

TF Buzz
Finally got pre approved coral card applied and generated in an hour
I had apay but didn’t got pre approved offer so I called customer care and asked for platinum cc 1 month ago and now got the coral
Side note today my amex mrcc also got approved 😍
Congratulations. Did you see the offer in app only? Do you have ICICI Bank account?

insight

TF Ace
Finally got pre approved coral card applied and generated in an hour
Please detail.. added my similar timeline below.
I had apay but didn’t got pre approved offer so I called customer care and asked for platinum cc 1 month ago
I requested Plat via Twitter end of Sept, got my card 1st wk end or 2nd wk start. Can you share dates/ timeline?
And how/ where you saw the Coral Card pre approved offer? my iPhone app doesnt show anything.
and now got the coral
Side note today my amex mrcc also got approved 😍
Got MRCC 1-2 weeks back.

rockking1994

TF Premier
Please detail.. added my similar timeline below.

I requested Plat via Twitter end of Sept, got my card 1st wk end or 2nd wk start. Can you share dates/ timeline?
And how/ where you saw the Coral Card pre approved offer? my iPhone app doesnt show anything.

Got MRCC 1-2 weeks back.
I don’t remember exactly but my platinum card was delivered on 18th October
Probably applied around first week of October as i can see a few mail regarding that
I also have an iPhone it showed me in app
Do note last month i had spent around 1.4 lakh on apay card that might be a reason for pre approved
Don’t know why but it’s still showing the option
IMG_5980.jpeg

insight

TF Ace
F ME :D Thanks for sharing the Screenshot. It was there in mine as well, just below the CCs.
I was constantly trying to find it in NB or menus mentioned by Android users.
I just click through for it.
I don’t remember exactly but my platinum card was delivered on 18th October
Probably applied around first week of October as i can see a few mail regarding that
I think mine was a bit earlier than yours so was shocked not to see it.
I also have an iPhone it showed me in app
This SS made it clear, as I was looking for it other places.
Do note last month i had spent around 1.4 lakh on apay card that might be a reason for pre approved
I've been on APAY at 5L, what CL you?
Don’t know why but it’s still showing the option
Their systems are funky

rockking1994

TF Premier
F ME :D Thanks for sharing the Screenshot. It was there in mine as well, just below the CCs.
I was constantly trying to find it in NB or menus mentioned by Android users.
I just click through for it.

I think mine was a bit earlier than yours so was shocked not to see it.

This SS made it clear, as I was looking for it other places.

I've been on APAY at 5L, what CL you?

Their systems are funky
Congratulations
Mine is only 2.4L

connection01

TF Buzz
I had the pre-approved offer, I clicked on the Get My Card and a card was instantly generated I was presented with a Congraturations page and a new card number (just card number no expiry no cvv).
Now there was nothing else so I went back to check Card & Loans section assuming my card detail would be there but it still just has my Amazon Pay card only. Where to find the new coral card?

BeingIncog

TF Ace
I had the pre-approved offer, I clicked on the Get My Card and a card was instantly generated I was presented with a Congraturations page and a new card number (just card number no expiry no cvv).
Now there was nothing else so I went back to check Card & Loans section assuming my card detail would be there but it still just has my Amazon Pay card only. Where to find the new coral card?
soon you will able to see it in credit cards section.