• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay for those not having pre-approved offer in App.

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have not received pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF on iMobile app, kindly follow the following procedure to generate card.
Open ICIC Netbanking, proceed to loan option under cards and loan.

Therein you will see the option to generate rupay card.

Note: Though it shown a note that next year waiver after 3 lac spends, but that's not true. The card generated through this method is LTF.

Take screenshot of page mentioning Joining fees and Annual fees as ₹0/- .

After generation of card (within 30 minutes) you may confirm LTF from customer care.
IMG-20230813-WA0012.jpg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
IMG_20231124_212324~3.jpg Can anyone tell me, why my ICICI platinum credit card is asking me to spend 50K to waive annual fee in I mobile app?
I asked the same & the case was closed by @S S V
This is another example of my recent acquisition of coral Amex LTF, showing 1.5L for fee waiver..
So you can safely ignore this. You can also get written confirmation from ICICI about LTF status..

1700844811062.png

James

TF Ace
If I close visa platinum card will the coral rupay also be closed? Because I applied via x route for visa platinum and both cards have the same shared limit and transaction settings.
Why do you want to close? It's better to keep because the credit card account is same for both coral and platinum

Reactions: SSV