• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The Credit Cards that you don't carry in your wallet

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't prefer carrying most of the cards as if the wallet gets lost, it could be a hassle to get all of them blocked and re-issued.

Just carry the most important 2 or max 3 cards, those should serve 99% of your purpose.
And if you know there's a special event/place/country you're traveling to, you can replace one of your current cards with the one you need for better offers!

chinnodu

TF Buzz
I don't prefer carrying most of the cards as if the wallet gets lost, it could be a hassle to get all of them blocked and re-issued.

Just carry the most important 2 or max 3 cards, those should serve 99% of your purpose.
And if you know there's a special event/place/country you're traveling to, you can replace one of your current cards with the one you need for better offers!
Nice ideas @coolguy1

DocFixIt

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Sorryy. I wanted to ask which cards you don’t carry in your wallet in spite of having them. The reasons could be they give less returns on offline spends or they can be linked to upi and so not required to carry them in wallet.
As cool guy said just carry 1-2 max..
I carry one fuel card another one just for small Swipe.. ofc with customized limit .

For special occasions or shopping you can obusly choose & carry ..

girish3456

TF Premier

I carry my cards which I have i.e., HDFC DCB Plastic credit card & IDFC Wealth card as anyways I have disabled tap from those if incase I lost those, still need not to worry a lot