• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback Comparison of My Current Credit Cards: Seeking Your Suggestions

Gaara

TF Ace
I have compiled a cashback comparison of the credit cards I currently possess. This comparison was inspired by the discussions in the CM threads. I kindly request you to review it and provide feedback if there are any errors. Additionally, I would appreciate any suggestions on areas where I might have overlooked potential benefits for specific cards.

Cashback Comparison Jan 2024 - Table 1 (3)_page-0001 (1).jpg

tchawla2

TF Buzz
HDFC BizMoney Back will let you buy Amazon Pay vouchers via SmartBuy + Gyftr at net 2% OFF (there is a 2.5% + GST upfront surcharge and a 5% subsequent cashback) which can in turn be used for Insurance, IRCTC and even Utilities payments (though for Utilities you have one of the best cards in the form of Axis ACE).

For Flipkart, Myntra, BigBasket, Swiggy/Zomato there is no surcharge and thus you can get them at 5% OFF using the same route as above.

If you are interested in Tata Neu Coins instead of the cashback (I see no reason why anyone would do this) refer to this table -
Neucoins are great. I have earned over 50K Neucoins and further used them to buy a whole ass 55" inch tv. 🫣