• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need to choose between 14 Axis Credit cards

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,
I hold an Axis Kwik (Kiwi App) credit card with a limit of 3L. I have been using this card for the last 7-8 months. Today I got a call from Axis Bank which said there are a few preapproved add-on cards offered and the limit will be shared. I was thinking of applying for a physical axis card and today got this offer. Now I am confused between 14 cards that is being shown as an option. I don't want premium cards like Magnus, but a decent one which has good benefits on online spending(movies, grocery and amazon/flipkart), travel and fuel (I know a lot to ask in a card).
Can someone please help me select a good card? Select seems to be a decent one but is quite expensive ~3k. I use BB and a few other apps frequently so will be able to cover the fees easily. But still, it has a fee.

I have attached offered credit SS for reference.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.39 PM.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 349
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.41 PM.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 348
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (2).jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 341
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (1).jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 341
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 347

ahtsham

TF Buzz
Because its for mostly online spends .. and as you are not into premium cards( as not interested in travel and hotels) .( ACE is ruled out becuase not much offline spends)

My recommendation:

Privilege Card

The use case , an example:

Say for BB spends: Buy BB voucher duing voucher week on grabdeals you get:

2% instant off + 5% CB / 5X rewards +1% regular rewards: = 8% off

All your rewards can be redeemed for 0.40 instead of usual 0.20 for Multi brand voucher i.e. basically you double the reward rate..

And for BB orders via Tata Neu App you get 5% Coins back ...

Fees only 1.5K , + GST , Welcome benefit worth : 5K Multi brand voucher.. which covers almost 3 years card fee..

2.5L fee waiver...

All the best
I currently have Flipkart and Privilege. If I apply for Samsung Infinite from preapproved cards list, will it close my Privilege or Flipkart credit card? I don't want to close any of the two.

DocFixIt

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I currently have Flipkart and Privilege. If I apply for Samsung Infinite from preapproved cards list, will it close my Privilege or Flipkart credit card? I don't want to close any of the two.
Answer is

You can have 3 card from axis .

if you have 3 card u have to close one card & then request for another.
if u do via customer care they can upgrade the card rather than close & issue new

DocFixIt

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Now they are even issuing 4th card as pre approved or from offline agents.
Yes but not for everyone .
I got upgrade from myzone to samsung infinite .via customer care

Now when i said can i get another card replacing samsung.
They said my zone is still not fully close will be after 45 days then u can request

taskmaster

TF Select
Both are different part of business. They are bad at on boarding and customer experience. Because they are not losing job over it. I don't have hope of it improving any time soon. Therefore I have ended all my relationship with sbi.

But as far as reward structure goes, it is the best entry level cc. It is already unsustainable. (Hence the devaluation) Allowing to double dip discount will be suicidal.
Yeah i understand that. I'm not saying that they should let people double dip, just make sure people can get another card easily. I mean unless people spend more how are they going to make money off of people who default on their emis and payments XD

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Moral of the story: That’s life
I had the same idea, getting Samsung infinite then privilege. Redeeming it for Myntra then gold.
In execution everything was good until redemption. Multi-brand vouchers no longer has Myntra.....
Now I am left with 45k ER points.
Even gold value has increased significantly in the past 1 month.

1709875906596.png

DocFixIt

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I had the same idea, getting Samsung infinite then privilege. Redeeming it for Myntra then gold.
In execution everything was good until redemption. Multi-brand vouchers no longer has Myntra.....
I m too left with 35k points .. just wait

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I m too left with 35k points .. just wait

Good to see one comrade consoling another while gold price keep shooting up.. ;)

Even gold value has increased significantly in the past 1 month.

1709875906596.png

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay, just checked pre-approved offers for me. It showed 12 credit cards including Axis Bank Ace credit card. Only myzone was shown as free, rest all with applicable charges.
This is despite me holding 2 other Citibank cards.
So shall I pull the trigger for Samsung Infinity card? Even in worst case 30k edge points worth 6k are going nowhere.

Edit: Applied for Samsung Infinity from the app. Got the SMS that it is approved and will be dispatched soon. Hopefully it will show up in app by tomorrow.
It's been more than a month since I received my Samsung Infinite card.
No statement generated and No Edge Reward credited yet. Ho kya raha hai.