• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need to choose between 14 Axis Credit cards

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,
I hold an Axis Kwik (Kiwi App) credit card with a limit of 3L. I have been using this card for the last 7-8 months. Today I got a call from Axis Bank which said there are a few preapproved add-on cards offered and the limit will be shared. I was thinking of applying for a physical axis card and today got this offer. Now I am confused between 14 cards that is being shown as an option. I don't want premium cards like Magnus, but a decent one which has good benefits on online spending(movies, grocery and amazon/flipkart), travel and fuel (I know a lot to ask in a card).
Can someone please help me select a good card? Select seems to be a decent one but is quite expensive ~3k. I use BB and a few other apps frequently so will be able to cover the fees easily. But still, it has a fee.

I have attached offered credit SS for reference.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.39 PM.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 349
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.41 PM.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 348
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (2).jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 341
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (1).jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 341
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 347

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello all,
I hold an Axis Kwik (Kiwi App) credit card with a limit of 3L. I have been using this card for the last 7-8 months. Today I got a call from Axis Bank which said there are a few preapproved add-on cards offered and the limit will be shared. I was thinking of applying for a physical axis card and today got this offer. Now I am confused between 14 cards that is being shown as an option. I don't want premium cards like Magnus, but a decent one which has good benefits on online spending(movies, grocery and amazon/flipkart), travel and fuel (I know a lot to ask in a card).
Can someone please help me select a good card? Select seems to be a decent one but is quite expensive ~3k. I use BB and a few other apps frequently so will be able to cover the fees easily. But still, it has a fee.

Same here. I'm also a kiwi user since June and have now got the 14 pre approved cards. Confused which one to take and if at all 😅

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello all,

Check if you are able to apply for airtel cc via Thanks App.
Currently it is Fyf and 500 amazon voucher.

Rohan

TF Premier
Hello all,

Magnus/Atlas - Travel
Select - offers (Swiggy/BMS/cleartrip CTLOUNGE, etc)
Ace - unlimited offline 2%.

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it can be decided based on your spends pattern and where all you do your spends. In the upto 1000 fee cards, I think Ace is better overall (since Airtel wont fit for you). You may also choose MyZone, neo etc basis your specific usage.