• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select vs Axis Privilege, Which one to choose ?

realjayt

TF Premier
Hi. I opened a priority account today and the RM told me I could get one of these as LTF. This will be my third Axis card so I need to choose one. I don’t really have plans for international travel so which one is more rewarding?

I’ve considered BMS BoGo so that’s making me wanna select “Select” but GV at 6250 edge reward points also sound tempting. Help me decide?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.png
    IMG_0857.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 219

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
Yes. It's a great return.
I didn't have the Myncash on my account 😅
Being an icon member already i got 3x supercoins.

Redeeming supercash on hotels via Cleartrip for 100% redemption 😉

Yes , 100 % profit on Samsung infinite

Here, I used my Myncash to get 10% off on the Gold Bar which means I got the Gold Bar at market price..

Thank you for letting me know about this buying Gold option in Myntra.. I never looked into it before. Because of you only I bought this.
Thanks again…

Now I maximised the return (@.40) on my Edge Rewards points by converting them into Myntra Multi brand voucher. and used Myncash to get the Gold @ market rate and suddenly shot up to Myntra insider Icon which give me 3% super coins for all my future Myntra purchases…
Excellent result for me… Thanks again…

1700288820864.png

1700288925982.png
. I've been

vivdwive

TF Select
They frequently give these promotional myncash....but never seen such large amount myself too... although I have got 100,200,250 etc many times.

And yes a thumbs up to privilege card. Only due to this reward redemption only not closing it as renewal is due next month and I haven't spend half the milestone

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They frequently give these promotional myncash....but never seen such large amount myself too... although I have got 100,200,250 etc many times.

And yes a thumbs up to privilege card. Only due to this reward redemption only not closing it as renewal is due next month and I haven't spend half the milestone

I was also surprised to see 10K myncash.. ( initially I thought it was a BNPL facility).
I rarely use Myntra.. not a big spender at all...

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

. I've been

I was also surprised to see 10K myncash.. ( initially I thought it was a BNPL facility).
I rarely use Myntra.. not a big spender at all...

Now, I know why I got 10K promotional Myncash...

I bought the following Arrow suit using the Privilige Card welcome benefits ERs thru Myntra voucher about 3months back..
They might have thought I am a BIG customer and gave me 10 K Myncash... I think this Privilige card brought me good charm... I will keep this baby , already spent 2L on this anyway...

1690969089770-png.24783

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Yes, main USP of Privilige card is : Multi brand voucher with Myntra option available.. otherwise it should be in the bin..

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Yes, main USP of Privilige card is : Multi brand voucher with Myntra option available.. otherwise it should be in the drain..
But still, effective cashback reward rate on spends is 2% with privilege card, so nothing to get crazy abt it. Through multi-brand vouchers, you are increasing the reward rate from 1% to 2%. This card is only useful when you have edge rewards points flowing in from some other source/card. I will seldom use this card for any spends just for the 2% voucher reward rate, for this there are better cards in market

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I think I found the reason.. Look at above posts...
Nah i don't think so, purcashing a suit wont make you a BIG myntra customer. Even I purchased around 50k worth items in a month on myntra once. But they never credited me any promo cash.
May be i guess they want you to purchase new goggles with different color shade.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

. I've been

I have gladly obliged to use 10K Myncash offered to me by Myntra by buying gold bars..
I actually bought Gold for lesser than market price because of this Myncash..

To start with I believe I got this 10K myncash for my purchase of Arrow suit @5100 (original price 11,000)..
So for 5K purchase I got 10K myncash..
A very very good deal..
Without @jainjain8396 's advice I would not have gone to Myntra to buy Gold and could not have known that I actually got 10 K Myncash....

Thanks a lot @jainjain8396 for your advice... Now I learnt a better way to utilise Myntra vouchers from Privilige Card usage....

1700339595677.png

Last edited:

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
I have gladly obliged to use 10K Myncash offered to me by Myntra in buying gold bars..
I actually bought Gold for lesser than market price because of this Myncash..

To start with I believe I got this 10K myncash for my purchase of Arrow suit @5100 (original price 11,000)..
So for 5K purchase I got 10K myncash..
A very very good deal..
Without @jainjain8396 's advice I would not have gone to Myntra to buy Gold and could not have known that I actually got 10 K Myncash....

Thanks a lot @jainjain8396 for your advice... Now I learnt a better way to utilise Myntra vouchers from Privilige Card usage....

1700339595677.png
Thanks for your mention. Let's keep helping each other.

prateekm03

TF Select
I currently hold privilege (6.5l limit) (along with fk and ace), contacted them for confirming if my nps transaction is eligible for cashback in ace(which they denied), but offering me upgrade from privilege to select/samsung/atlas/magnus(as per them I have a very high cc limit 😝).
I have almost nil use for traveling or lounge as working from home.Heavy online shopper, will it make sense to upgrade from privilege and leave myntra redemption?
Any further questions or suggestions are welcomed.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I currently hold privilege (6.5l limit) (along with fk and ace), contacted them for confirming if my nps transaction is eligible for cashback in ace(which they denied), but offering me upgrade from privilege to select/samsung/atlas/magnus(as per them I have a very high cc limit 😝).
I have almost nil use for traveling or lounge as working from home.Heavy online shopper, will it make sense to upgrade from privilege and leave myntra redemption?
Any further questions or suggestions are welcomed.
If your spends consists of domestic online shopping, you need privilige CC.. for better redemption ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is what I am thinking, so for now staying with privilege is best!
Yes ..for redemption of ERs there are two strategies

1) Having Privilige
or
2) Maguns / Magnus Burgundy...

In the first option, collect ERs using any card(s) and redeem for Multibrand voucher

In the second option, redeem for 5:2 or 5:4 as applicable...

This is how we need to play this AXIS game...

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes ..for redemption of ERs there are two strategies

1) Having Privilige
or
2) Maguns / Magnus Burgundy...

In the first option, collect ERs using any card(s) and redeem for Multibrand voucher

In the second option, redeem for 5:2 or 5:4 as applicable...

This is how we need play this AXIS game...
Oh.. damn I will apply for privilege card then.. it's pre approved for me as salary account.
Better way to spend points earned on select card.

helloworld

TF Legend
This is what I am thinking, so for now staying with privilege is best!

domestic online shopping - stanc manhattan 5% (some outlets available in Gyftr, use online cards which provides extra rewards).

not useful both select and privilege with that fee and waiver criteria. Apply only if using those ER for miles transfer, not for multibrand voucher. If LTF, no complaints.